News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10553
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:28:38 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

COVID-19 >> New Drug Activity & VACCINE TRACKING!!

Started by cc, January 26, 2020, 09:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

An aeroplane hostess has tested positive and has been sent to quarantine...so there you go.

Our friends are going to the UK and Europe soon... very, very silly thing to do.

They should bang the $20,000 on their mortgage instead of flying into covid-19 central
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"

We're banning crowds now... Football is going to be played to empty stadiums. Car race crowds have to stay home and watch it on their TVs. No church meetings.

I see why this thread is up to 34 pages now, Caskur's fat, post-whoring ass is camped out on it.

You have four posts on this page that I counted, and might have missed more.  In the case of your reply to me, you were wrong in other ways besides suggesting that only in Oz are crowds being banned.  It's happened, happening here as well.  The other three posts were also incorrect.  Evidently when you get more than ten km from home your understanding of the world fades away quite rapidly.

caskur

Quote from: "Peaches"

You have four posts on this page that I counted, .

Do you often derail threads by counting people's posts like an obsessive loser?

Get a life dipstick.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"
Quote from: "caskur"No one trusts Americans. They've done too many bad things for decades.

Trump shook hands with an infected person but won't go and get tested.

He is very foolish not to go and get tested.

Anyway, if he dies, he deserves to because he wants to rid the USA of Medicare. He's a fair dinkum moron.

Stick to lightning and bird photography... your grasp of world affairs is seriously lacking...

I get my info from a trusted sources, ABC 24...

You should watch it from time to time...

All the rice and oats and milk is disappearing out of the supermarkets now.

They're stocking up for the end of the world.

The ABC is a BBC clone and shit... I'm not surprised you tune into it... should be defunded...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"No one trusts Americans. They've done too many bad things for decades.

Anyway, if he dies, he deserves to because he wants to rid the USA of Medicare. He's a fair dinkum moron.

Stick to lightning and bird photography... your grasp of world affairs is seriously lacking...

The ABC is a BBC clone and shit... I'm not surprised you tune into it... should be defunded...

The CBC too. Justin Trudeau has done nothing about this epidemic besides calling people who refer to COVID-19 as the Chinese coronavirus racists. We still have direct flights to Canada from Iran, South Korea and China.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Trump shook hand with an infected person but won't go and get tested.

Where do you get your information. Medicare/Medicaid are not part of discretionary spending, like Social Security. Funding is guaranteed. Trump never campaigned on "getting rid" of Medicare/Medicaid because he can't.

And he never shook the hand of the infected Brazilian aid to Bolsonaro. He appeared in a photo with him.

He did promise to get rid of Obama's medicare. It was a campaign promise along with bringing home American troops.

What's this then Seoulbro?

Obamacare is not Medicare and that is the president of Brazil, Jair Bolsonaro. He has not rested positive for the coronavirus, yet. One of his staff did.

Anonymous

Braziian president Jair Bolsonaro tested NEGATIVE. Trump did not shake the hand of anyone who tested positive for COVID-19.

Vancouver

In Canada it is now 64 cases in BC, 79 in Ontario, and 29 in Alberta.

Italy confirms nearly 200 people died from coronavirus in 24 hours. Only 1 death in Canada. Nothing to worry about  :swoon:
Time is malleable

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"In Canada it is now 64 cases in BC, 79 in Ontario, and 29 in Alberta.

Italy confirms nearly 200 people died from coronavirus in 24 hours. Only 1 death in Canada. Nothing to worry about  :swoon:

Fuck, did those numbers for Ontario ever jump.

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"In Canada it is now 64 cases in BC, 79 in Ontario, and 29 in Alberta.

There will be more deaths because the newest cases tend to be older people.

Anonymous

Justin Trudeau is refusing to take a test even though his wife has the coronavirus.....he has no symptoms.

Vancouver

Quote from: "Fashionista"Justin Trudeau is refusing to take a test even though his wife has the coronavirus.....he has no symptoms.
If he's got the virus the world cannot know. It would be sad for Canada. China would be laughing.
Time is malleable

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Justin Trudeau is refusing to take a test even though his wife has the coronavirus.....he has no symptoms.
If he's got the virus the world cannot know. It would be sad for Canada. China would be laughing.

If he got it and died, that would be the silver lining in the black cloud.

Europe is now the epicentre of this pandemic.

caskur

We have 3 more cases. 2 men and a woman who flew in through our front door.

They have to self quarantine. I don't think they should "self quarantine" our first incoming from infected areas were put in quarantine on Christmas Island.

As far as I'm concerned, you cannot trust people to self quarantine.

Bad policy will come back and bite us in the arse.

Meanwhile, person to person contamination stands at zero.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

How dare you speak about our national broadcasters like that, you bastard. They've been around longer than you've been alive, ya little fossilized turd.

You get your info from conspiracy youtube channels. HA... dropkick!~
- Andy Warhol