News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10553
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:28:38 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

COVID-19 >> New Drug Activity & VACCINE TRACKING!!

Started by cc, January 26, 2020, 09:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

So where the hell is Scouce when we need him?

Clearly it's all the result of  a jooOOoo conspiracy
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"So where the hell is Scouce when we need him?

Clearly it's all the result of  a jooOOoo conspiracy

Probably pouting on another forum. What a wimp.

cc

Spanish Flu Being Renamed Across the Internet to '1918 Influenza' (like DUHH .. it's been called Spanish Flu for over 100 yrs)

As Leftists Declare it Racist to Refer to Coronavirus as 'Chinese'

Politicians, journalists, and even Wikipedia, are scrambling to rename the Spanish Flu as the "1918 Influenza" after whining that President Donald Trump is "racist" for referring to the coronavirus as Chinese.

Leftists are stunned misdirected twats with fkd up values as to relative importance of things ... no clue as to what a REAL cause is .... always fools, but ramped up and made totally insane by T getting elected

We have an example or 2 here, eh?  :wink:

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Spanish Flu Being Renamed Across the Internet to '1918 Influenza' (like DUHH .. it's been called Spanish Flu for over 100 yrs)

Politicians, journalists, and even Wikipedia, are scrambling to rename the Spanish Flu as the "1918 Influenza" after whining that President Donald Trump is "racist" for referring to the coronavirus as Chinese.

Leftists are stunned misdirected twats with fkd up values as to relative importance of things ... no clue as to what a REAL cause is .... always fools, but ramped up and made totally insane by T getting elected

China knew this when they created this virus..

They understand the West better than most Westerners understand the West.

Odinson

Vancouver

Quote from: "Fashionista"

This Covid-19 was only a test.
Time is malleable

Vancouver

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/49671021096_b670c1dd1f_b.jpg">

My local Safeway. I am at peace. 1 per customer.
Time is malleable

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/49671021096_b670c1dd1f_b.jpg">

Dude, that's more TP than there is in this whole fucking city right now.

cc

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "cc"Spanish Flu Being Renamed Across the Internet to '1918 Influenza' (like DUHH .. it's been called Spanish Flu for over 100 yrs)

Very spot on. A touchdown and a home run for our Fash!! They do know us far better than we know ourselves and have been using that against on us for 30 years .. to their GREAT advantage

T has been the only significant politician to know it AND try to undo the damage

It's hard to know how it will shake out after this cools off, but if T is in, China best be ready for business war .. If a Biden kinda guy there will be no learning or insight and it's back to same old giveaway game

Vancouver

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/49671021096_b670c1dd1f_b.jpg">

The Purex toilet paper are made here. We have a mill in New Westminster. They can deliver to our stores daily.

Our Province of B.C. is declaring a public health emergency in the province. The Covid-19 cases jumped from 103 to 186 and 7 deaths. We have just as much confirmed cases as Ontario now. I don't even want to go to work anymore. If a coworker gets it we'll all have it
Time is malleable

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

The Purex toilet paper are made here. We have a mill in New Westminster. They can deliver to our stores daily.

Our Province of B.C. is declaring a public health emergency in the province. The Covid-19 cases jumped from 103 to 186 and 7 deaths. We have just as much confirmed cases as Ontario now. I don't even want to go to work anymore. If a coworker gets it we'll all have it

Oh for fuck sakes Twee, relax. I think you might be a year or two younger than me. I'll be 36 in September. You're fine. It hits white people harder than us, so don't worry.

cc

You sure? It sure as hell killed a lot of Chinese.. with the highest death rate of all .. like 4%

Frood

Our idiot PM is blaming parents for keeping their kids at home and building up supplies... calling it un-australian... he's defiant and basically calling a third to a half of citizens....idiots...
Blahhhhhh...

cc

That' s horrid .. and will result in many more deaths if he stops them

Frood

Quote from: "cc"That' s horrid .. and will result in many more deaths if he stops them

He's more worried about the economy and public order... so what if a bunch of useless elderly and sick people croak... the kids are alright....
Blahhhhhh...