News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10553
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:28:38 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

COVID-19 >> New Drug Activity & VACCINE TRACKING!!

Started by cc, January 26, 2020, 09:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

They are not alright though. MANY who get it and recover and suffer problems for life ..

What sewer did  y'all drag this bastard out of?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Frood

Quote from: "cc"They are not alright though. MANY who get it and recover and suffer problems for life ..

What sewer did  y'all drag this bastard out of?

The "I can't believe it's not Trump butter" tub...

...all the look of it but zero Trump milk solids...
Blahhhhhh...

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

caskur

From now on I'm calling it, The Chinese Flu....

I wonder what they're going to name the Hong Kong flu....lol

What about German Measles? What are they going to rename that to? hahahaha
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Blazor

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/49671021096_b670c1dd1f_b.jpg">

My local Safeway. I am at peace. 1 per customer.

Holy shit!!!  :ohmy:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "cc"You sure? It sure as hell killed a lot of Chinese.. with the highest death rate of all .. like 4%

Sounds like weak Chinese blood  :laugh:

Blazor

Governor Northam declared yesterday, no more than 10 folks in a restaurant, or anywhere. Said it was a mandate, and that the police would enforce it, and those business caught, would be fined and have licenses revoked.

Also, local schools, are delivering meals to the kids by bus, while the children are out of school. I thought that was nice.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Governor Northam declared yesterday, no more than 10 folks in a restaurant, or anywhere. Said it was a mandate, and that the police would enforce it, and those business caught, would be fined and have licenses revoked.

Also, local schools, are delivering meals to the kids by bus, while the children are out of school. I thought that was nice.

My son is home by himself during the day, he's turning fifteen.......should I be worried?

Vancouver

Quote from: "Fashionista"
My son is home by himself during the day, he's turning fifteen.......should I be worried?

He will be fine with Netflix and  videogames. I called in sick. Have this runny nose that won't stop. Gonna go and see what I can hoard at Walmart and Safeway. All pasta noodles were sold out at Safeway yesterday.  

6500+ confirmed cases in America. Probably like 25,000 Americans are infected. We are finally closing the border.
Time is malleable

caskur

Quote from: "Blazor"Governor Northam declared yesterday, no more than 10 folks in a restaurant, or anywhere. Said it was a mandate, and that the police would enforce it, and those business caught, would be fined and have licenses revoked.

Worried about what?

I think boys are a worry between 13 - 18.

Just keep a close eye on him and try to spend quality time with him.

Do something like getting him to help prepare dinner. Teach him to cook and clean up, that way you can spend quality time together.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Blazor

Im sure he'll be fine, you raised him right. I was at the house on my own at age 8 or so.

Vancouver

Soon there will be zero covid-19 in Taiwan. Here in Norrh America lots of people think it's nothing to worry about. Go to your social gathering. have your bachelor spring break.

">
Time is malleable

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"Soon there will be zero covid-19 in Taiwan. Here in Norrh America lots of people think it's nothing to worry about. Go to your social gathering. have your bachelor spring break.

">

Eggs ackly Twee. You're healthy, you're in your 30's. if you catch it, you might get sick, but you'll be fine in a couple of weeks.

Edit, do you smoke?

Odinson

Non-whites dont have our resistance to diseases..

TVG is a goner if he catches the coronavirus..

If I were him, I would start contacting the funeral homes..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Non-whites dont have our resistance to diseases..

TVG is a goner if he catches the coronavirus..

If I were him, I would start contacting the funeral homes..

Horse fucking shit. You pasty skinned fucks are dropping off like flies in Europe.