The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Who finds this Avatar offensive?

Started by keeper, September 15, 2013, 08:53:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

keeper

Well if I was gay like Odi I would ask your brother out, Oh Well im sure Odi will be happy.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Well if I was gay like Odi I would ask your brother out, Oh Well im sure Odi will be happy.

How ya doin Keeps? Mommy and I are cooking up our Thanksgiving buzzard today. Should be ready in two hours.

Odinson

Quote from: "Keeper"Well if I was gay like Odi I would ask your brother out, Oh Well im sure Odi will be happy.

I admit that some of the really pretty ladyboys create some mixed feelings... Hell, I would think they are females until I take a look under their skirts.  :lol:

I think it´s funny to flirt with the gay people.

keeper

Quote from: "Shen Li"

How ya doin Keeps? Mommy and I are cooking up our Thanksgiving buzzard today. Should be ready in two hours.

I used to love making Rice with the left over Turkey omg I was the master at it, and not that shit rice either... Nice Pearl rice, the kind that doesn't stick and tastes like shredded wheat lol..... yummy

Im doing okay I guess, legs sore, This one girl at work is being a complete douche. Damn (some) women can be tools

keeper

Quote from: "Odinson"

I admit that some of the really pretty ladyboys create some mixed feelings... Hell, I would think they are females until I take a look under their skirts.  :lol:

ummmm, You "flirt" with gay people?

Fash who is this fucking guy, Why is he responding in my threads? Is he mildly retarded? do we need a special thread for him?

Renee

Quote from: "Keeper"

Fash who is this fucking guy, Why is he responding in my threads? Is he mildly retarded? do we need a special thread for him?

Mildly???  :?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

Yea... It gives me a laugh.

Stop responding to my comments you little pecker!

keeper

Why do you keep commenting on my pecker? Gesuz Odi, if your having sexual fantasies about me again im going to puke. damn it, i need to shower again.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I used to love making Rice with the left over Turkey omg I was the master at it, and not that shit rice either... Nice Pearl rice, the kind that doesn't stick and tastes like shredded wheat lol..... yummy

Im doing okay I guess, legs sore, This one girl at work is being a complete douche. Damn (some) women can be tools

Hiya Keeps, the buzzard was delish. Fash gave me a recipe for stuffing and this is the first time I didn't fuck it up. Lotsa leftovers, so now I will search the internet for ideas about what to do with em.

Anonymous

I don't know Keeper, but he can be very rude and mean.

keeper

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I just dont understand why people cant have a normal conversation and be civil to others here, its just to easy to say something nice to someone. He must have a really shity life. in a way i feel sorry for him.

Watch, Fash, Shen you both look very pretty today. :)

Anonymous

I just dont understand why people cant have a normal conversation and be civil to others here, its just to easy to say something nice to someone. He must have a really shity life. in a way i feel sorry for him.

You are such a sweet boy Keeper...I am flattered.

:)

Big Wave Dave

That Fashionista is a cutie. I can tell she totally wants me too.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Big Wave Dave"

That Fashionista is a cutie. I can tell she totally wants me too.

I apologize if I have given you that impression Mr. Big Wave Dave, but I am married.

:shock:

Odinson

Quote from: "Keeper"Why do you keep commenting on my pecker? Gesuz Odi, if your having sexual fantasies about me again im going to puke. damn it, i need to shower again.

Did you jizz your pants again?