The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Who finds this Avatar offensive?

Started by keeper, September 15, 2013, 08:53:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Keeper"oh and why do you call mouthy, Vesna?

Why do I call Vesna mouthy? Good question and I actually prefer, nasty, racist, hypocritical, judgemental, self-righteous, self absorbed twat. Is that better/more accurate in your opinion?

:shock:

Berry Sweet

Why does everyone not like evs?  I have a general idea, but I don't really pay much attention to the whole thing...just like I don't know about the 'tea pot' thing with meems?  what was that about?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Why does everyone not like evs?  I have a general idea, but I don't really pay much attention to the whole thing...just like I don't know about the 'tea pot' thing with meems?  what was that about?

I don't dislike evs.

keeper

Quote from: "Keeper"oh and why do you call mouthy, Vesna?

Why do I call Vesna mouthy? Good question and I actually prefer, nasty, racist, hypocritical, judgemental, self-righteous, self absorbed twat. Is that better/more accurate in your opinion?

uhh NO, im calling her mouthy, im asking why do you call her Vesna, is that her name or something?

keeper

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Why does everyone not like evs?  I have a general idea, but I don't really pay much attention to the whole thing...just like I don't know about the 'tea pot' thing with meems?  what was that about?

I think that whole Tea Pot thread was un called for IMO, Mimi didn't deserve what those guys threw at her, even though I think she's a twit and a half she didn't deserve that, As for Mouthy, I don't have enough room on here to explain what 2 faced asshole it is. Plus IT isn't here to defend IT self

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I don't dislike evs.

Give it time.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Because she is a nasty bi-polar creep who can turn on you in the blink of an eye. If you dare disagree with her on any social or political matter she will spew venomous vitriol at you like a spitting cobra. As in my case her personal attacks on me caught me so off guard that they welled up an emotional reaction that I thought I had put to bed years ago. Little did I know at the time that she held a seething hatred for me personally because of my political/social views and to some degree my physical appearance. You see Berry, I am "morally ill" because I'm overweight and I'm evil because I'm fiscally and somewhat socially conservative. These are not my interpretations of her feeling toward me; they come straight from her horse's ass mouth.

For those reasons I simply cannot stand that self-righteous, vindictive, petulant, childish, crazy-ass, bitch.  :x
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Odinson

Which one of them VF members is "bb"?

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"Which one of them VF members is "bb"?

Same, same chicken.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Because she is a nasty bi-polar creep who can turn on you in the blink of an eye. If you dare disagree with her on any social or political matter she will spew venomous vitriol at you like a spitting cobra. As in my case her personal attacks on me caught me so off guard that they welled up an emotional reaction that I thought I had put to bed years ago. Little did I know at the time that she held a seething hatred for me personally because of my political/social views and to some degree my physical appearance. You see Berry, I am "morally ill" because I'm overweight and I'm evil because I'm fiscally and somewhat socially conservative. These are not my interpretations of her feeling toward me; they come straight from her horse's ass mouth.

For those reasons I simply cannot stand that self-righteous, vindictive, petulant, childish, crazy-ass, bitch.  :x

You're fucking right, she's nuts. Yes, unbelievably childish, petulant, hypocritical, narcissistic and racist to her very core. She saves some of her most intolerant labels for non-whites like myself and Zetsu who won't kiss her lunatic ass.

keeper

You're fucking right, she's nuts. Yes, unbelievably childish, petulant, hypocritical, narcissistic and racist to her very core. She saves some of her most intolerant labels for non-whites like myself and Zetsu who won't kiss her lunatic ass.

:o  Your not white?   , I kid lol  :lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"

Sorry, I forgot to mention it. ;) How's it going Keeps?

Renee

She is a typical member of the compassionate and tolerant uber liberal community.

"Compassionate" with everyone else's money and "tolerant" only as long as you agree with her.  :lol:

Anonymous

She is a typical member of the compassionate and tolerant uber liberal community.

"Compassionate" with everyone else's money and "tolerant" only as long as you agree with her. :lol:

Yep, a real asshole and really nuts.

keeper

Quote from: "Keeper"

Sorry, I forgot to mention it. ;) How's it going Keeps?

Going okay I guess, Killing time before home time. Long day. Tomorrow im off to Fort McMoney to look at a couple of sites for some Rig Camps. should be fun fun. 4 hours of Orientation WOOT!!!

Hows you?