Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

A

I think I'm ready to end things...

Started by Anonymous, February 19, 2020, 04:15:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

I moved to a place where I could be further away from people.

I spent much money, and risk, in doing so.

My one neighbour is awesome, but I don't think the other neighbour likes me.

They're like 200 fucking feet away, but somehow feel the need to flash their outside light on and off any time I speak on the phone past 21:00.

I'm pretty much done at this point.

I know that there is fuck all that they could do, if I decided to crank my shit up to 10, but simply talking on my fucking phone to people every now and then...

I'm getting to a point in life, where I'm done.  I don't really want to live anymore.

When you try to do everything right.  When you try be respectful.

I had a feeling this purchase would be nothing more than one more step towards the end...

I just want to be left the fuck alone.  I don't hassle your shit, so mind your own fucking business.

I drink, because I need to.  There is no other escape for me.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"I moved to a place where I could be further away from people.

I spent much money, and risk, in doing so.

My one neighbour is awesome, but I don't think the other neighbour likes me.

They're like 200 fucking feet away, but somehow feel the need to flash their outside light on and off any time I speak on the phone past 21:00.

I'm pretty much done at this point.

I know that there is fuck all that they could do, if I decided to crank my shit up to 10, but simply talking on my fucking phone to people every now and then...

I'm getting to a point in life, where I'm done.  I don't really want to live anymore.

When you try to do everything right.  When you try be respectful.

I had a feeling this purchase would be nothing more than one more step towards the end...

I just want to be left the fuck alone.  I don't hassle your shit, so mind your own fucking business.

I drink, because I need to.  There is no other escape for me.

Because a neighbour flashes an outside light after 21:00.

ac_wot

Blazor

Dude, fuck 'em. Go take their porch light bulb out while they are at work lol. Or put up some blinds so you cant see the light. OR, install a bright ass light on your yard so bright, that you wont see when theirs turn on, but it will blind them through theirs lol. Fuck 'em!

Maybe THAT neighbor is why the sellers sold the house you live in. Squash them like roaches, dont bend to their will. Resist, adapt, overcome. Put a giant middle finger in your yard lolol, and illuminate it lol.

https://www.gannett-cdn.com/presto/2018/12/06/PBUR/c99fffc5-401c-4fa8-9958-833cedcd7a67-finger_4.jpg?crop=3023,1700,x1,y445&width=3023&height=1700&format=pjpg&auto=webp">
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

You own your own home and you're contemplating ending it all because your neighbors are complaining that you talk on the phone?

Is talking on the phone after 21:00 a violation of any local ordinances?

If not, tell them to go fuck themselves and carry on with your life

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"You own your own home and you're contemplating ending it all because your neighbors are complaining that you talk on the phone?

Is talking on the phone after 21:00 a violation of any local ordinances?

If not, tell them to go fuck themselves and carry on with your life

It makes no sense.

Odinson

Melskie..

They turn on the porch light because its dark out..

Nobody cares about your phonecalls.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Melskie..

They turn on the porch light because its dark out..

Nobody cares about your phonecalls.

He actually needs to be told this. :2r4ml1j_th:

Anonymous

Maybe Mel shouldn't be outside at 9:00 at night and talking loudly on his phone.

Blazor

Hell if I lived near Mel, I would come by, around 9, and sit on his porch, and play my fiddle in the key of A til the sun come up lol. It wont help his neighbors if Mel offers me a few rounds lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blurt

Nah, every four and a half years, Mel threatens to kill himself.

The community--meaning all the people on these forums who love the surly coot--goes into emergency overdrive. Folks try to PM him, locate him, talk him into stepping away from the abyss.

Just relax, Mel. The night is darkest before the dawn, bro. The universe is 14 billion years old; your neighbour's porch light after 9 pm is a molecule in a galaxy.

Make friends. Go hiking in the mountains. Catch a comedy on Netflix. Find God. Whatever works. Drugs and alcohol aren't the best fix. Neither is suicide.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Nah, every four and a half years, Mel threatens to kill himself.

The community--meaning all the people on these forums who love the surly coot--goes into emergency overdrive. Folks try to PM him, locate him, talk him into stepping away from the abyss.

Just relax, Mel. The night is darkest before the dawn, bro. The universe is 14 billion years old; your neighbour's porch light after 9 pm is a molecule in a galaxy.

Make friends. Go hiking in the mountains. Catch a comedy on Netflix. Find God. Whatever works. Drugs and alcohol aren't the best fix. Neither is suicide.

I've seen him cry out suicide before too.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Nah, every four and a half years, Mel threatens to kill himself.

Or he can stick a shotgun up the crack of his ass on facebook live & pull the trigger while we all eat popcorn and watch his brain matter go airborne

Anonymous

If I lived near Mel, I would stop by in the middle of the night and put a can of coke down his plumbing vent.

Anonymous

Dont do it after 21:00.  The neighbors will shine the porch lights on your ugly black ass

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview