Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

A

I think I'm ready to end things...

Started by Anonymous, February 19, 2020, 04:15:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"
Quote from: "Fashionista"You have to take it seriously..

Blurt is the only person on these forums that has training in crisis intervention..

I don't know if he has contacted Mel in the past.

Yes, you do have to take it seriously, unfortunately. There's a popular myth out there that people who talk about killing themselves generally don't. In fact, they do. Especially when they have a history of suicidal ideation. This is even more the case when someone is diagnosed with a Borderline Personality Disorder. Mel meets both conditions.

This being said, it's nearly impossible to talk someone out of killing themselves via the internet when this person refuses all attempts at real-world connection on the part of those who would offer help and support. This is especially the case on anonymous forums dedicated to trolling and other forms of emotional jocularity.

I tried connecting with Mel in the past but was never successful.

At this point, not much can be done. Even alerting 911 is a useless manoeuvre when the person in distress is hidden behind a proxy server.

Mel, the Lone Wolf, will simply have to grin and bear his downward spiral for a spell.

That wasn't what I was expecting.

:ohmy:

caskur

I would write a note to the neighbor and say, "I'm planning on suicide but before I do that, I'm going to take out the nieghbour who keeps flicking a light switch on and off during the early hours of the morning." "Get my drift" Don't write that last bit though.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"I would write a note to the neighbor and say, "I'm planning on suicide but before I do that, I'm going to take out the nieghbour who keeps flicking a light switch on and off during the early hours of the morning." "Get my drift" Don't write that last bit though.

He was drunk as a skunk.

caskur

Mel... if you do yourself in then that is one less white warrior... Whites are globally in the minority already, you dumb bum.... wake up to yourself and quit drinking that alcohol poison that rots your bobblehead.

ffs.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

I was having trouble years back with a nutter next door... She died awhile ago now.

I just did the Feng Shui thingo on her and it worked a charm.....lol
- Andy Warhol

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.

Blurt

Suicidal Crisis?

Two out of three Qualified Artists and Graphic Designers recommend White Supremacism and Feng Shui.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

caskur

- Andy Warhol

caskur

My note to the neighbor is his best advice.

Trust me, I truly am a master at psychological warfare.

I could stop that neighbor in 10 seconds flat.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

I don't want to raise any alarm, as my posts may appear suicidal at any given time when I drink...  You'd be shocked as to how much I drink during my downward spirals, which is every day, so pay no mind to that...

I just want to be left alone.  I don't want to see lights flashing, or people trying to modify my lifestyle, when I'm on my fucking porch talking on the phone.

I have no hesitation with placing my yard tractor on my property line, and letting it sit there screaming at full RPM day and night...  Careful what you wish for.

I foresee problems with the one neighbour, but I have to man up and handle my property as my own, and not give a fuck about them.

I can talk on the phone on my deck, at any hour I feel like, and if this neighbour thinks they can Strata my ass outta here, I can show you just what Mel is capable of.

Anonymous

Tonight there where no flashing lights from them, when I left my dwelling to have a smoke on my own fucking deck, to speak on my phone.

I hope they remain civil, because they have much more to lose than I do.

They don't like my Dump Truck...   :laugh:

Anonymous

My only other option is to move to The Prairies...

Where I could afford 100+ acres or so, and have NO fucking neighbours at all...

caskur

Buy a lotto ticket... Then you might be able to afford a penthouse.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"Buy a lotto ticket... Then you might be able to afford a penthouse.

I buy tickets all the time...

With the hopes that I win, and can afford to live away from people, but nicely...

caskur

I can afford to live like a Queen in a developing country...

I'll just live like a Princess in my suburbia squat in the most isolated capital on the planet... that's good enough for me.

I have to be on a coast otherwise I would feel landlocked hence claustrophobic.
- Andy Warhol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview