Replies: 10386
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:44 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Reggie Essent

A

I am sad

Started by Anonymous, September 15, 2013, 09:48:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Oh that was hilarious. This is why people would think you have the IQ of an amoeba.

Are you really gonna type that after your asian BS reindeer comment...  :lol:

Being racist does not lower my IQ. You fucking idiot.  :)

Maybe, maybe not but it does make you ignorant.

Being a racist means that you believe in the inherent superiority of one race over another. Since that is biologically, physically and intellectually false, believing in such a false concept makes you IGNORANT.

Oh and BTW, it also makes you a social deviant and a scumbag.

If I were you I'd stick with the low IQ moniker, at least you will have an excuse for your ignorant ranting and socially unacceptable behavior.

Anything else I need to cover for you?

Why wouldn´t I hate them? Almost all of them are unemployed, lazy as fuck, thieves, rapists etc.

Their sex crime stats are through the roof.

They are expensive to keep and are costing the taxpayers alot of money.

The FOB africans and towelheads are being given a lot of quarter and yet they piss on us.

The good ones are such a tiny group among these assholes...

Kinda hard not to feel superior to these FOB monkeys they are importing here.

Even my woman feels superior to them.

Bringing skull shrinking savages from the blackest of africa to the frozen north and then wondering why everything is going to the shitter.

Renee

Are you really gonna type that after your asian BS reindeer comment...  :lol:

Being racist does not lower my IQ. You fucking idiot.  :)

Being a racist means that you believe in the inherent superiority of one race over another. Since that is biologically, physically and intellectually false, believing in such a false concept makes you IGNORANT.

If I were you I'd stick with the low IQ moniker, at least you will have an excuse for your ignorant ranting and socially unacceptable behavior.

Why wouldn´t I hate them? Almost all of them are unemployed, lazy as fuck, thieves, rapists etc.

The FOB africans and towelheads are being given a lot of quarter and yet they piss on us.

Bringing skull shrinking savages from the blackest of africa to the frozen north and then wondering why everything is going to the shitter.

Wow, exactly how many times DID you read Mien Kampf?

Replace blacks with Jews and gypsies and you could pass for Adolf's grandson. :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

Wow, exactly how many times DID you read Mien Kampf?

Replace blacks with Jews and gypsies and you could pass for Adolf's grandson. :lol:

I have never read it.

Do you invest large sums of money to a target which will not produce any profit?

I invest in woods/land because I can get outrageous profits from them.

Immigrants are an investment which is only consuming money and not turning into profit.

A cripple, a person suffering of chronic disease etc. is useless to us. We have our own sick people and there´s no need to import more.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Fashionista"My husband is going to Brazil on Tuesday..

He will be gone at least one week.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4KJ56heqowRuCRt5sgbND_QjeZOFlcMUKZ-EXL6jAYVNE2W1s">

Have the girls over....bring thier kids, and theirs and your kids can play while you ladies have some wine.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4KJ56heqowRuCRt5sgbND_QjeZOFlcMUKZ-EXL6jAYVNE2W1s">

Have the girls over....bring thier kids, and theirs and your kids can play while you ladies have some wine.

I don't drink Ms. Berry Sweet, but that is a good suggestion though..

My husband is in Brazil now.

:(

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I picked this up the other day at the candy shop:

http://bikinibeveragecompany.com/img/products/tommyknocker/almondcreme.jpg">

It was awesome!  You should indulge in a yummy pop!

Here's what teh bottle looks like:

http://www.shopold52.com/uploads/store/thumbnail/mult1146-Tommyknocker_Almond_Creme.jpg">

Would taste awesome with vanilla ice cream as a float!!  There are so many more flavors too!

Anonymous

http://www.shopold52.com/uploads/store/thumbnail/mult1146-Tommyknocker_Almond_Creme.jpg">

Would taste awesome with vanilla ice cream as a float!!  There are so many more flavors too!

A little pop every now and then won't hurt.

Berry Sweet

I don't like pop ^^^ but that was good stuff!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I don't like pop ^^^ but that was good stuff!!

I like the taste of ginger ale and Coke, but I rarely consume it and I never buy it for my children..

Soft drinks are very unhealthy..

I will look for that one though Ms. Berry Sweet.

Berry Sweet

:)  I drink it when LO is not around!  That way i don't have to share it!!  tee hee!!!  shhhh!!!! lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet":)  I drink it when LO is not around!  That way i don't have to share it!!  tee hee!!!  shhhh!!!! lol

It must be very delicious?

Renee

Quote from: "Berry Sweet":)  I drink it when LO is not around!  That way i don't have to share it!!  tee hee!!!  shhhh!!!! lol

Smart girl.  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

I didn't see it when I went shopping yesterday..

Which grocery store sells it Ms. Berry Sweet?

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Asian Pride"You may be even more sad to find that he's banging a mistress on his "business trips."  Never discount this possibility.

All Chinese guys go to hookers on business trip. No other women want them and they know it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"
Quote from: "Asian Pride"You may be even more sad to find that he's banging a mistress on his "business trips."  Never discount this possibility.

All Chinese guys go to hookers on business trip. No other women want them and they know it.

Not all Chinese men do that Gary Oak..

All Chinese men that go on business trips are working.