Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

A

British Beauties

Started by Anonymous, March 03, 2020, 07:52:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Oh ok, Herman wrote comment.

That guy hasn't seen an erection in 15 years what with all the barrel wash he drinks

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"Oh ok, Herman wrote comment.

That guy hasn't seen an erection in 15 years what with all the barrel wash he drinks

And we thought you were only into East Asian Dick. Since you are willing to cast your net further than I thought, you should hook up with Joe the virgin. He comes here on occasion sharing his prison rape fantasies, but that could be just his way of getting you excited. You can tell us all about your first date. Better yet, take it to BF.

Odinson

It is kinda frustrating..

You spent a decade studying, dreaming of a woman who is from your culture, you dream about being a doctor..

Only to find out that your dream woman is with a troglodyte like me...

I´m only dreaming of pussy, weight-lifting and guns.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Odinson"It is kinda frustrating..

You spent a decade studying, dreaming of a woman who is from your culture, you dream about being a doctor..

Both White and Asians have different standards when it comes to envisioning the perfect women.  ac_cool
Permanently off his rocker

Odinson

Quote from: "Zetsu"

Both White and Asians have different standards when it comes to envisioning the perfect women.  ac_cool

I put that in the wrong thread..

Zetsu

Quote from: "Odinson"

I remember you once said you wouldn't mind dating black BBW or find Fillipino hookers hot.

Odinson

I remember you once said you wouldn't mind dating black BBW or find Fillipino hookers hot.

You mean like Lizzo?

I wouldnt mind tapping that.  ac_biggrin

https://www.cheatsheet.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/lizzo-london.jpg">

Zetsu

You mean like Lizzo?

I wouldnt mind tapping that.  ac_biggrin

https://www.cheatsheet.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/lizzo-london.jpg">

My point exactly, lol.  Beauty and the perfect dream women is in the eye of the beholder.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

And we thought you were only into East Asian Dick. Since you are willing to cast your net further than I thought, you should hook up with Joe the virgin. He comes here on occasion sharing his prison rape fantasies, but that could be just his way of getting you excited. You can tell us all about your first date. Better yet, take it to BF.

What's up with Joe and Scouse's dick fetish. What a a pair of sickening weirdos.

Odinson

One thing..

British women wear a lot of make-up..

Its like they have a mask on..

cc

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "seoulbro"

What's up with Joe and Scouse's dick fetish. What a a pair of sickening weirdos.

Right On!! Scouce & Joe  obsessively talk about fags all the time - they should bite thew bullet, admit their desires and hook up

They can play together with toy limos and nazi toys ... and they'll have Scouce's cat for company .. keeping it away from Mel of course

Might be so busy playing fag and with toys they will not have time for their goofball posts  ac_dance
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Neither of them are in hetero relationships. And they talk about dicks all the time. ac_umm

Anonymous

I stopped in Morinville for fuel on the drive back to Saskatchewan. There was a British gal in line ahead of me when I was buying fuel. I would say about late thirties, maybe forty. Man, was she ugly. As of Gambino would say, unrootable.

Anonymous

Britard guys are hawt too. Here's a pic of the aryan mental patient after some dental work.

https://static3.fjcdn.com/comments/British+people+are+ugly+as+_92a425cd970d881e506a21d051fc8e2f.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"I stopped in Morinville for fuel on the drive back to Saskatchewan. There was a British gal in line ahead of me when I was buying fuel. I would say about late thirties, maybe forty. Man, was she ugly. As of Gambino would say, unrootable.

She was probably thinking the same thing about you. Most women don't tend to find drunken 60 year old slobs attractive...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview