Replies: 10360
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:55:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

Scouse Thinks He Has People Here Riled Up

Started by Anonymous, March 04, 2020, 02:10:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "cc"Mel is pretty easy meat too.  

In some areas  he can be logical .. but on kra-t stuff he's as "already on the ground" fruit as our Village Idiot wannabe

They're both delusional. Mel mostly when he's drunk, Scouse is a 24/7/365 sufferer of Peter Pan syndrome.

We don't have good luck with mentally ill posters..

We didn't with Green Hornet and we don't with SCOUSE..

Though I don't think we were the only forum.

Green Hornet was a troll.  Aryan Putz really is delusional, misinformed, reactionary, paranoid, puerile, socially stunted, easily teased overly sensitive, with an IQ equivalent to his age. Outside Stormfront, he is forum filler on all forums. ac_boring

Anonymous

^^ The Korean cuck must have to change his soiled panties each time he posts on here whenever I'm around.   :roll:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "cc"Mel is pretty easy meat too.  

In some areas  he can be logical .. but on kra-t stuff he's as "already on the ground" fruit as our Village Idiot wannabe

They're both delusional. Mel mostly when he's drunk, Scouse is a 24/7/365 sufferer of Peter Pan syndrome.

Mel once threatened to contact the railway and tell them I fell off the wagon after all these forums. That was right before he blacked out drunk again.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"^^ The Korean cuck must have to change his soiled panties each time he posts on here whenever I'm around.   :roll:

Because why? You are so reactionary, hyper sensitive and lame, people lose control of their bladder. I never heard of that medical condition, but I could see you and your boyfriend Seamoron's boring posts having that effect on certain segments of society.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Mel once threatened to contact the railway and tell them I fell off the wagon after all these forums. That was right before he blacked out drunk again.

I ain't no snitch!

Mel probably just gave you a hard time momentarily because you gave him a hard time.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Mel once threatened to contact the railway and tell them I fell off the wagon after all these forums. That was right before he blacked out drunk again.

I ain't no snitch!

Mel probably just gave you a hard time momentarily because you gave him a hard time.

I remember that. IHJ left the forum for a while. But, I don't think anybody really thought you would do that. I see his point of view. He is scared shitless of anything that will screw up his pension and retirement plans.

Blurt

Quote from: "Guest"Talk about a rabid feeding frenzy of frustration, vindictiveness and chapped rosy red asses that have never quite healed up.  ac_toofunny

It's so funny when people who I've humiliated in the past think they've found an opportunity to get even and proceed to post a teary eyed and anger-fuelled attack, while in the process making it apparent that whatever I did or said to them has had a profound effect and likely caused them to wake up covered in sweat and panicking in the middle of the night.  ac_lmfao

I hope mama Fashie has plenty of tissues and tampons for you delicate souls so you can wipe away the tears and stem the flow of blood from your gushing assholes.

Oh, don't be so incontinent, Scouse. You know we love you even though your nappies aren't 100% absorbent.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"
Oh, don't be so incontinent, Scouse. You know we love you even though your nappies aren't 100% absorbent.

:laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"I remember that. IHJ left the forum for a while. But, I don't think anybody really thought you would do that. I see his point of view. He is scared shitless of anything that will screw up his pension and retirement plans.

I would never, ever do such a thing.  To any posters of any race.

Antifa likes to "out" people...

I don't.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"
Quote from: "seoulbro"I remember that. IHJ left the forum for a while. But, I don't think anybody really thought you would do that. I see his point of view. He is scared shitless of anything that will screw up his pension and retirement plans.

I would never, ever do such a thing.  To any posters of any race.

Antifa likes to "out" people...

I don't.

Antifa hiding behind masks while they attack people who disagree with them should be outed.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"Talk about a rabid feeding frenzy of frustration, vindictiveness and chapped rosy red asses that have never quite healed up.  ac_toofunny

It's so funny when people who I've humiliated in the past think they've found an opportunity to get even and proceed to post a teary eyed and anger-fuelled attack, while in the process making it apparent that whatever I did or said to them has had a profound effect and likely caused them to wake up covered in sweat and panicking in the middle of the night.  ac_lmfao

I hope mama Fashie has plenty of tissues and tampons for you delicate souls so you can wipe away the tears and stem the flow of blood from your gushing assholes.

Humiliated? Humiliated who?

If by some miracle you ever humiliated anyone it was that Seamonkey guy. And that's only because he is about 2 IQ points below a toad stool and 1 IQ point below you.

BTW, using PI stolen from the profile of a poor slob too stupid to protect himself doesn't count. It only highlights the fact that you are a juvenile minded little cockroache; something most people ready knew.

Anonymous

From what I've heard it was Seoulbro who initially leaked Seamajor's PI. They were on good terms to begin with.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Watcher in the Woods"

If by some miracle you ever humiliated anyone it was that Seamonkey guy. And that's only because he is about 2 IQ points below a toad stool and 1 IQ point below you.

BTW, using PI stolen from the profile of a poor slob too stupid to protect himself doesn't count. It only highlights the fact that you are a juvenile minded little cockroache; something most people ready knew.

Put your pants back on you pervert and step away from the playground.

Anonymous

What stolen PI. That Seamajor guy posted his own PI when he was here. He even posted a link to his facebook. I saw it. Not that there was anything there that could ruin his life.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Velvet"

What stolen PI. That Seamajor guy posted his own PI when he was here. He even posted a link to his facebook. I saw it. Not that there was anything there that could ruin his life.

I remember when Seamoron posted a link to his fb.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview