Replies: 10413
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:03:25 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

democRAT Congressman Says Wuhan Virus is Racist

Started by Anonymous, March 10, 2020, 10:54:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

It is from China, you woke asshole.

CONGRESSMAN SAYS 'WUHAN VIRUS' IS RACIST TERM

https://www.newsweek.com/congressman-says-wuhan-virus-racist-term-prompting-debate-over-ebola-zika-epidemic-names-1491448">https://www.newsweek.com/congressman-sa ... es-1491448">https://www.newsweek.com/congressman-says-wuhan-virus-racist-term-prompting-debate-over-ebola-zika-epidemic-names-1491448

Arizona Republican congressman Paul Gosar on Sunday announced he would be self-quarantining after a brief run-in at last week's Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) with someone he described as having been "hospitalized with the Wuhan virus."

"I am announcing that I, along with 3 of my senior staff, are officially under self-quarantine after sustained contact at CPAC with a person who has since been hospitalized with the Wuhan Virus. My office will be closed for the week," Gosar tweeted.

The tweet prompted immediate rebuke from critics accusing Gosar of racism. California Democratic congressman Ted Lieu also criticized Gosar writing, "Dear @DrPaulGosar: I will pray for you, your staff & the person hospitalized. Also, calling #COVIDー19 the Wuhan Virus is an example of the myopia that allowed it to spread in the US. The virus is not constrained by country or race. Be just as stupid to call it the Milan Virus."

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"It is from China, you woke asshole.

CONGRESSMAN SAYS 'WUHAN VIRUS' IS RACIST TERM

https://www.newsweek.com/congressman-sa">https://www.newsweek.com/congressman-sa ... es-1491448

Arizona Republican congressman Paul Gosar on Sunday announced he would be self-quarantining after a brief run-in at last week's Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) with someone he described as having been "hospitalized with the Wuhan virus."

"I am announcing that I, along with 3 of my senior staff, are officially under self-quarantine after sustained contact at CPAC with a person who has since been hospitalized with the Wuhan Virus. My office will be closed for the week," Gosar tweeted.

The tweet prompted immediate rebuke from critics accusing Gosar of racism. California Democratic congressman Ted Lieu also criticized Gosar writing, "Dear @DrPaulGosar: I will pray for you, your staff & the person hospitalized. Also, calling #COVIDー19 the Wuhan Virus is an example of the myopia that allowed it to spread in the US. The virus is not constrained by country or race. Be just as stupid to call it the Milan Virus."

You know True Dope would agree with this Dem congressman.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Was West Nile virus racist.

:001_rolleyes:

If a politician wanted to slander his rival, yes.

Zetsu

I agree, just like Chinaman, Englishman, Irishman, etc are all racist terms.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"

I agree, just like Chinaman, Englishman, Irishman, etc are all racist terms.

Apparently, it's more than just one Democrat lawmaker that is finding injustice where there isn't any.

Anonymous

Let's face it, the Democrats priority is not containing the coronavirus and the economic fallout it's caused. Blame it on Trump, defeat him in November.

Odinson

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"The spanish flu..

The black death.

Zika, Ebola, Rocky Mountain spotted fever.

Anonymous

The entire mainstream media, prog talk shows and of course the entire democRAT party's biggest worry is not public health, but Trump calling it a foreign coronavirus.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"The entire mainstream media, prog talk shows and of course the entire democRAT party's biggest worry is not public health, but Trump calling it a foreign coronavirus.

Joe Biden and probably most people in his party want to use this to win an election, not work with the president.

cc

Quote from: "Fashionista"Joe Biden and probably most people in his party want to use this to win an election, not work with the president.

Sadly and unforgivably true
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

I saw a video from Maryland Dem Rep Ayan Pressley on coronavirus. Did she give credit to Trump for acting quickly to slow the spread of the virus? Was her top concern the slow process of getting test kit out? No, her concern was the racism against people who look like me because non libtards are calling it what it is, the Wuhan coroanvirus.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"I saw a video from Maryland Dem Rep Ayan Pressley on coronavirus. Did she give credit to Trump for acting quickly to slow the spread of the virus? Was her top concern the slow process of getting test kit out? No, her concern was the racism against people who look like me because non libtards are calling it what it is, the Wuhan coroanvirus.

It sometimes appears the American Democratic Party is controlled by China.

Odinson

The worst thing in the world is to be called a racist..

I try to avoid foreigners at the moment... I mean stay out of the coughing zone.