Replies: 10385
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:06:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

A

Happy Birthday Shen Li

Started by Anonymous, September 22, 2013, 09:28:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

I´m sorry.

Shen Li is everything I hate in a female. She is a golddigging cockhound.

No man (nigger or peckerwood) is gonna endure that for long. Another brown baby for the babysitter (white) race to raise.

I know because you keep reminding us in every thread..

It's funny you wrote about Shen Li's husband not enduring her because you may find your girlfriend may not endure your racist taunts about her family and especially her children.

Racist!? Because I don´t think some hiphop king fruitcake is a male...

I´m sorry but my profession requires males with torque in their arms... I require males to endure the cold and grimness of the wilderness.

I don´t like a male whom dances like a monkey.

I don't know what you are posting about and I don't want to know either..

But I do know it has nothing to do with a happy birthday thread.

Odinson

It's funny you wrote about Shen Li's husband not enduring her because you may find your girlfriend may not endure your racist taunts about her family and especially her children.

I´m sorry but my profession requires males with torque in their arms... I require males to endure the cold and grimness of the wilderness.

Are you not able to read?

Anonymous

Yes, we can read, but I wonder if you can? This thread should be done by now. You're repeating yourself.

Odinson

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Yes, we can read, but I wonder if you can? This thread should be done by now. You're repeating yourself.

I stopped giving a shit 3months ago in this forum.

Just the weird hypocricy and niggerisms... Makes your head spin.

A female hating liberals but laying up with the hippies... smh.

Yes I am repeating myself. In real-life the police would be fishing your cold dead bodies of the nets of a water power-plant by now.

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"

You must have mistaken me for some1 whom gives shit.

I just write facts...

Of course the captain SaveAHo will step in.

"sexist"!? TAKE A LOOK HOW YOU ARE ACTING!

Slutty...

We all know that males are poonhounds..

If females had a libido as strong as with males, we would still be in stone-age. Fucking through history...

Your sex-hunger is because you are emotionally damaged. You seek acceptance by flaunting you ass. This can be seen in Shen Li.

I'm acting "slutty" for calling you out for being racist and sexist? :?  I'd ask you what the fuck are you talking about but it's pretty obvious that you have no idea.  

It's pretty sad but every single time you open that maw of yours and show us a glimpse of what is going on in your head, it becomes more and more apparent that there is absolutely nothing going on behind your eyes.  :lol:

It seems KFC/Pizza Hutt mega meals have fucked up your head.

I cannot put it any clearer than that.

You yanks are on average yoggles  and you yank bitches are whores.

Do you think that Paris is a country?

I think all that moose meat you ate as a child must of had too much lead in it.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Quote from: "seoulbro"

I stopped giving a shit 3months ago in this forum.

Just the weird hypocricy and niggerisms... Makes your head spin.

A female hating liberals but laying up with the hippies... smh.

Yes I am repeating myself. In real-life the police would be fishing your cold dead bodies of the nets of a water power-plant by now.

There we go; Odie is now handing out death threats. What a badass.  :lol:

Your transformation from run of the mill racist to violent internet nut-job is now complete. Congrats dude, you just made it to the top of the pile of stupid.  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Renee

I´m sorry.

Shen Li is everything I hate in a female. She is a golddigging cockhound.

No man (nigger or peckerwood) is gonna endure that for long. Another brown baby for the babysitter (white) race to raise.

That's funny because apparently you do like males that live in caves and throw their feces at one another.  :lol:

Odinson

That's funny because apparently you do like males that live in caves and throw their feces at one another.  :lol:

That´s negro behaviour...

Just recently some negro monkey hurled scheiss on some human in a buss... This happened in yankee-land where the IQ of an average person is 74.

"Paris is a country" Oogie boogie. KFC! Ooogie boogie me wanna chicken! Ooook oookk.

Lose some weight, you yankee bitch!! You don´t have a husband... Only negroes would tolerate your fatness.

Wulf

Just recently some negro monkey hurled scheiss on some human in a buss... This happened in yankee-land where the IQ of an average person is 74.

"Paris is a country" Oogie boogie. KFC! Ooogie boogie me wanna chicken! Ooook oookk.

Lose some weight, you yankee bitch!! You don´t have a husband... Only negroes would tolerate your fatness.

So, says the barely literate Eurotrash retard who breeds with a big black mammy. :lol:  

Do yourself a big favor and just STFU. Everything you complain about YOU are guilty of. If you don't see it then you are dumber than dirt.

BTW. I'm sure with a big mammy to feed and three little savage half-breed nogs crawling around a shitload of chicken gets devoured in your fucking hovel. :o

Oh I almost forgot; Happy Birthday Shen Li.

Renee

Jesus Christ, your posts get more and more nonsensical by the day. No offense Oddson but if you are an example of the average Fin then the average IQ in that snowbound hell you come from must be about 25.

Odinson

Quote from: "Wulf"

So, says the barely literate Eurotrash retard who breeds with a big black mammy. :lol:  

Do yourself a big favor and just STFU. Everything you complain about YOU are guilty of. If you don't see it then you are dumber than dirt.

BTW. I'm sure with a big mammy to feed and three little savage half-breed nogs crawling around a shitload of chicken gets devoured in your fucking hovel. :o

Now you are just being racist. ;)

Every human is a racist... Just gotta dig it, huh brightie?  :lol:

The difference is that I make no attempt to hide my colours like you yanks hide yours.

Afraid to get beat down by niggers?

You should be afraid... Your physique is pitiful.

Odinson

Jesus Christ, your posts get more and more nonsensical by the day. No offense Oddson but if you are an example of the average Fin then the average IQ in that snowbound hell you come from must be about 25.

No offense?  :lol:  

You squeeks always say that I make no sense but when we meet face to face I suddenly make perfect sense... Funny how things turn out.

The snowbound hell made us more intelligent, more stronger over the years.

Are you gonna argue about evolution now?

I know a diet which will change your metabolism and your body will start feeding on your grease layer.

Odinson

What I have discovered is that in the net some1 always disagrees.

If I claim that humans die, some bitch will write a novel which will ultimately say the same thing but it´s "humans don´t die perceeeeee".

Anonymous

All too true and too funny Wulfie. Thanks dude.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"

All too true and too funny Wulfie. Thanks dude.

Oh gee wizz...