Replies: 10433
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:13:12 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

CBC Says Justine's Response Has Been Based on Science

Started by Anonymous, March 12, 2020, 11:43:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Well Aussies are one of the richest people in the world... Our super funds amount to

"As of 30 June 2018, Australians have AU$2.7 trillion in superannuation assets, making Australia the 4th largest holder of pension fund assets in the world. As of 30 June 2019, the balance is AU $2.9 trillion."

so basically less than 22-25 million people have more than 2.9 trillion FORCIBY saved.

There is no doubt in my mind, the blood sucking parasites want a slice of it.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"Well Aussies are one of the richest people in the world... Our super funds amount to

"As of 30 June 2018, Australians have AU$2.7 trillion in superannuation assets, making Australia the 4th largest holder of pension fund assets in the world. As of 30 June 2019, the balance is AU $2.9 trillion."

so basically less then 22-25 million people have more than 2.9 trillion FORCIBY saved.

All thanks to the markets and mandatory contributions.

caskur

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "caskur"Well Aussies are one of the richest people in the world... Our super funds amount to

so basically less then 22-25 million people have more than 2.9 trillion FORCIBY saved.

All thanks to the markets and mandatory contributions.

Superannuation was Labor's baby.

Fuck the stock exchange, they're a bunch of crooks.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

I searched Superannuation in Australia, I like it. The Canada Pension Plan(CPP) is inflexible, and therefore choice doesn't exist. Sweden partially privatized the national pension plan too allowing individuals to save for a retirement that suits their individual needs. No pension pool would be possible without capital markets of course.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"I searched Superannuation in Australia, I like it. The Canada Pension Plan(CPP) is inflexible, and therefore choice doesn't exist. Sweden partially privatized the national pension plan too allowing individuals to save for a retirement that suits their individual needs. No pension pool would be possible without capital markets of course.

CPP pays a pittance. You cannot live on what the government provides.