The best topic

Replies: 10568
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:58:34 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

COVID-19 >>"True and Helpful" Covid Information Thread

Started by cc, March 13, 2020, 04:44:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 19 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=396074 time=1609388187 user_id=1676
Lol.... Victoria, Australia is revoking our civil liberties again with the discovery of 6 new community transmission cases at over 60 days of none.

">

Who didn't see that coming...

That onsite reporter looked like Caitlyn Jenner.

Odinson

Anonymous

Lol.... Victoria, Australia is revoking our civil liberties again with the discovery of 6 new community transmission cases at over 60 days of none.

">

After almost two months into a lock down, we are still getting about 150 cases a day. Manitobans will all be vaccinated first, if we have to wait until zero cases like Australian states.

Frood

My predictions for Victoria and the Eastern Australian states:

There will be another covid blow-out and back to square one.

None of the economic and social carnage will have mattered.

Schools will begin shutting down again.

Work from home is the new old standby.

Workplace numbers restrictions return.

Unemployment and foreclosures sky-rocket.

Welfare has to be reinstated to covid levels. Asset and job search reports by recipients suspended again.

Hospital visits suspended to one person per day for immediate family members.

Crime wave ensues.
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=396091 time=1609392525 user_id=2015

">

After almost two months into a lock down, we are still getting about 150 cases a day. Manitobans will all be vaccinated if we have to wait until zero cases like Australian states.

It's unstoppable.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=396095 time=1609392992 user_id=1676

Welfare has to be reinstated to covid levels. Asset and job search reports by recipients suspended again.

Crime wave ensues.

That's what is happening here in North America and in Europe too. The virus is too widespread in the Northern hemisphere for lockdowns to work like they did in the spring. And I predict, cases on both continents will skyrocker in January.

Frood

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=396101 time=1609393450 user_id=2015

Crime wave ensues.

That's what is happening here in North America and in Europe too. The virus is too widespread in the Northern hemisphere for lockdowns to work like they did in the spring. And I predict, cases on both continents will skyrocker in January.

We're all eventually going to get it, whether 2020, 2021, 2022, and beyond or we're going to take these experimental RNA vaccines and suffer some bizarre and sometimes deadly results which won't manifest for months or years.

These vaccines alter our DNA, at least temporarily, and are likely to cause all sorts of autoimmune illnesses. It's Frankenscience.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=396103 time=1609393763 user_id=1676

Crime wave ensues.

We're all eventually going to get it, whether 2020, 2021, 2022, and beyond or we're going to take these experimental RNA vaccines and suffer some bizarre and sometimes deadly results which won't manifest for months or years.

These vaccines alter our DNA, at least temporarily, and are likely to cause all sorts of autoimmune illnesses. It's Frankenscience.

I aint getting into it about vaccines. The old lady and I are getting jabbed when we can. It's either that or this lockdown nonsense indefinitely. I can ride it out, but my boy and his old lady can't.

Frood

Quote from: Herman post_id=396116 time=1609394978 user_id=1689

Crime wave ensues.

I aint getting into it about vaccines. The old lady and I are getting jabbed when we can. It's either that or this lockdown nonsense indefinitely. I can ride it out, but my boy and his old lady can't.

And if the vaccines cause sterility? One of the possibilities being kicked around by sceptical scientists atm... What good will it do young families?

MS too... every sort of autoimmune reaction is possible...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=396121 time=1609395531 user_id=1676

Crime wave ensues.

And if the vaccines cause sterility? One of the possibilities being kicked around by sceptical scientists atm... What good will it do young families?

I know COVID can stop folks from breathing. We have 2500 people vaccinated so far in Saskatchewan. I haven't heard of any of them becoming sterile.

Frood

Quote from: Herman post_id=396125 time=1609396024 user_id=1689

I know COVID can stop folks from breathing. We have 2500 people vaccinated so far in Saskatchewan. I haven't heard of any of them becoming sterile.

As time goes on, we'll see which of the new RNA vaccines harm the most.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=396131 time=1609396415 user_id=1676
Quote from: Herman post_id=396125 time=1609396024 user_id=1689

As time goes on, we'll see which of the new RNA vaccines harm the most.

So far it's zero in my province. There are a quite a few people getting hospitalized with the Chink virus though.

Frood

Here's hoping the cures aren't worse than the mutations of the virus long term.

I know my family won't be getting any of these vaccines for a number of years until the long term studies actually happen.
Blahhhhhh...

cc

And then there's what if the moon falls into the earth
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Frood

Blahhhhhh...