The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

COVID-19 >>"True and Helpful" Covid Information Thread

Started by cc, March 13, 2020, 04:44:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

Lucked in as "essential visitor" to a fine lady in a care home

Officially booked to get my 3RD EYE starter a week Saturday - It's official now (not sure how long it takes to grow in fully or if it's  instantaneous)

A drive through location, so I guess it's left arm only as I do not have a car that drives on the WRONG SIDE of the road like in Aussieville

Won't know if Pfizer or Moderna till I get there but it will be an RNA for certain  .. odds are best for Pfizer as we have much more of it .. but both are pretty much equally deadly

ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=405296 time=1615836889 user_id=88

Officially booked to get my 3RD EYE starter a week Saturday - It's official now (not sure how long it takes to grow in fully or if it's  instantaneous)

A drive through location, so I guess it's left arm only as I do not have a car that drives on the WRONG SIDE of the road like in Aussieville

Won't know if Pfizer or Moderna till I get there but it will be an RNA for certain  .. odds are best for Pfizer as we have much more of it .. but both are pretty much equally deadly

ac_smile

You are lucky and congratulations on your third eye.

cc

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=405300 time=1615840363 user_id=3254

ac_smile

You are lucky and congratulations on your third eye.

Thanks, and I am "lucky". That has been my lifetime dream .. I'll post pic with it as soon as it appears

Frood

ac_smile

:shock:

Nice knowing you...
Blahhhhhh...

cc

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=405309 time=1615847333 user_id=1676

ac_smile

Nice knowing you...

Getting my 3rd eye is worth the risk

Anonymous

The trend of 400 plus cases a day in Alberta continues with 425 new infections today

Frood

Quote from: cc post_id=405311 time=1615850333 user_id=88

ac_smile

Nice knowing you...

A nipple would be more appropriate there..
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

ac_smile

:thumbup:

cc

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=405316 time=1615860375 user_id=1676
Quote from: cc post_id=405311 time=1615850333 user_id=88

ac_smile

Nice knowing you...

A nipple would be more appropriate there..

Maybe I'll grow a penis "down there" and become dual-purpose. .. I've heard from "those" websites that happens a lot

I'd change my nick to C&C  :sneaky2:

Anonymous

If I did catch the rona again. I would probably have very mild sysmptoms.

Why does the CDC keep ignoring evidence of long-lasting immunity from natural infection?

The more the truth comes out, the more it will be clear that natural immunity is the only thing that works alongside a vaccine

Throughout this virus, the government-media-scientific complex has been adamantly assuming the worst of this virus, despite growing evidence that it behaves like most other pandemic flu-like viruses with its own quirks. Whether it's the hypothesis of mass asymptomatic spread, masks and lockdowns working to stop the spread, children being in danger, or the denying of cheap, effective prophylactics and early intervention treatment, the medical establishment has placed a premium on panic when establishing vital premises leading to policy decisions. The more people feel helpless and controlled, the better.

Likewise, the medical establishment has bizarrely and dogmatically stuck to the position that somehow there is no natural immunity to SARS-CoV-2 despite years of observations of robust T cell immunity from SARS-1 and cross reactivity with COVID-19 and nearly a year's worth of observations that very few people even get asymptomatic cases of SARS-CoV-2 again after having already gotten it, despite its widespread circulation at present.

Two recent British studies of health care workers who were constantly exposed to the virus showed what appeared to be a higher rate of natural immunity from prior infection than what is likely conveyed from the vaccine. Now, a new preprint study from epidemiologists and scientists at Cornell University's Qatari affiliate in Doha shows that out of 43,000 COVID-positive patients followed for seven months, natural infection confers "strong protection" against reinfection, "with an efficacy >90% for at least 7mos."

"These findings are striking, as the epidemic in Qatar has been intense, with half of the population estimated to have acquired this infection at some point since its introduction into Qatar early in 2020," concluded the study's authors. "It is highly probable that a proportion of the population has been repeatedly exposed to SARS-CoV-2, but such re-exposures did not lead to more than a limited number of documentable reinfections."

Also, even those few who were reinfected only suffered mild or asymptomatic cases, as is to be expected from most forms of natural immunity. "Reinfections were less severe than primary infections," observed the authors. "Only one reinfection was severe, two were moderate, and none were critical or fatal. Most reinfections (66.7%) were diagnosed incidentally through random or routine testing, or through contact tracing."

https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/horowitz-why-does-the-cdc-keep-ignoring-evidence-of-long-lasting-immunity-from-natural-infection">https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/horowitz ... -infection">https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/horowitz-why-does-the-cdc-keep-ignoring-evidence-of-long-lasting-immunity-from-natural-infection

Anonymous

This is a change.

NACI expands recommendations clearing use of AstraZeneca's vaccine for people 65 and older

OTTAWA -- The panel of medical experts advising the federal government on vaccination has now expanded its recommendation for the use of the AstraZeneca vaccine to include people 65 years of age and older.

The National Advisory Committee on Immunization (NACI) issued new advice Tuesday morning stating that the two-dose viral vector vaccine can and should be given to seniors.

Since the AstraZeneca vaccine's initial approval for use in Canada last month, NACI says it looked at three real-world studies that justify expanding its advice to include those 65 and older.

Those studies showed that the AstraZeneca vaccine is safe and effective "particularly against severe COVID-19 disease and hospitalization" in older adults including those who are 80 and older with comorbidities.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/naci-expands-recommendations-clearing-use-of-astrazeneca-s-vaccine-for-people-65-and-older-1.5348890">https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavir ... -1.5348890">https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/naci-expands-recommendations-clearing-use-of-astrazeneca-s-vaccine-for-people-65-and-older-1.5348890

cc

Got earlier changed - almost immediate appointment

Got Pfizered  before noon today .. and greatly appreciative

No signs of 3rd eye so far

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=405355 time=1615922527 user_id=88
Got earlier changed - almost immediate appointment

Got Pfizered  before noon today .. and greatly appreciative

No signs of 3rd eye so far

You got the vaccine? Like for realz?

Anonymous

Alberta reported 355 new cases today, with 262 people in hospital and 44 people in ICU.