The best topic

Replies: 10565
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:10:10 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

COVID-19 >>"True and Helpful" Covid Information Thread

Started by cc, March 13, 2020, 04:44:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 13 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=411259 time=1621288235 user_id=3254
Alberta recorded Alberta 721 new cases of COVID-19 today.

We had 430 cases today which is worse considering our much smaller population.

Anonymous

cc

411 & 2 here today. We are down 125 / day vs. last week's average day

What remains different this go round is hospital cases are much higher than during the previous wave were with even greater case numbers then.

This is similar to Alberta I believe

You guys are down almost 600 / day vs. last week's average day ... very dramatic drop if it will hold that way
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

We are experiencing a dramtic drop in cases too. We had 1616 new cases today.

cc

Yes, it's good

Canada as a whole is now in at 4,033 today ... and now down 3,760 over past 4 days

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=411374 time=1621392456 user_id=88
Yes, it's good

Canada as a whole is now in at 4,033 today ... and now down 3,760 over past 4 days

We are looking forward to putting all this COVID hysteria behind us for good.

Anonymous

Alberta reported 908. New infections today on 10,400 tests and six deaths..

The proviince plans that all K-12 students will return to class om May 25 except in the Wood Buffalo region.

cc

Good goin you guys

More good stuff  .. Canada as a whole is down a total of -8,404 over past 5 days

We are going down, but still very slowly  .. in fact our 521 today was highest this past 6 days

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=411448 time=1621480629 user_id=88
Good goin you guys

More good stuff  .. Canada as a whole is down a total of -8,404 over past 5 days

We are going down, but still very slowly  .. in fact our 521 today was highest this past 6 days

It will stay that way until we get enough people vaccinated.

Anonymous

Manitoba now has the highest per capita daily case count in Canada.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=411467 time=1621507686 user_id=2015
Manitoba now has the highest per capita daily case count in Canada.

Yes, I read that.

cc

Quote from: Herman post_id=411457 time=1621492221 user_id=1689
Good goin you guys

Yes, which brings up the Irony of ironies .. "brilliant" antivaxxers don't get it that without most vaccinated they would have no life themselves

Even those who get it do not  have lasting antibodies so it would just keep repeating and mutating into higher contagion and higher severity ad infinitum

There are so many conspiracy sites & tales. I just saw one supposed doc on an antivaxxer site try to make the case that  "the vaccines are the only cause that virus's mutate" ... despite variants coming mainly from countries with zero vaccine at the time  .. i'e' India, Brazil, SA, Ethiopia etc. etc.

Unfortunately there are some conspiracy heads naïve and "driven" enough to believe and repeat stuff like that  .... mere robots in an echo chamber

Y'all should look at these sites - They are a hoot ... conspiracy heads are strange and comical  .... except for the fact they do harm to society + if they had their way we (and they) would never have society return to some degree of normalcy

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=411478 time=1621527052 user_id=88
Quote from: Herman post_id=411457 time=1621492221 user_id=1689
Good goin you guys

Yes, which brings up the Irony of ironies .. "brilliant" antivaxxers don't get it that without most vaccinated they would have no life themselves

Even those who get it do not  have lasting antibodies so it would just keep repeating and mutating into higher contagion and higher severity ad infinitum

There are so many conspiracy sites & tales. I just saw one supposed doc on an antivaxxer site try to make the case that  "the vaccines are the only cause that virus's mutate" ... despite variants coming mainly from countries with zero vaccine at the time  .. i'e' India, Brazil, SA, Ethiopia etc. etc.

Unfortunately there are some conspiracy heads naïve and "driven" enough to believe and repeat stuff like that  .... mere robots in an echo chamber

Y'all should look at these sites - They are a hoot ... conspiracy heads are strange and comical  .... except for the fact they do harm to society + if they had their way we (and they) would never have society return to some degree of normalcy

I want these restrictions over and done with......mass vaccination is the only way to do that.

cc

Butt-stupid crazy antivaxxers will keep it always there to an extent ... awaiting mutation to variants that may beat vaccinations .. not giving a dam about the cost to everyone else

... costs in terms of infections and in terms of  constant research + excessive re-vaccinations for real people

These people are not just funny to laff @ but a danger and increased cost to society .. not to mention never-ending altered societal life

Vaccination is not just protection for the person vaccinated, more important it  is a protection for all of society and a shot at normalcy again .. a shot at normalcy that wonky selfish scum crackpots don't give a dam about for themselves or for others

Anonymous

^^They are not helping the cause of reopening and liberty.