The best topic

Replies: 10567
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:08:00 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

COVID-19 >>"True and Helpful" Covid Information Thread

Started by cc, March 13, 2020, 04:44:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 26 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

cc

Over the past 3 days - Total 3 day reduction vs last week's average day

Alberta -300

BC -147

Sask -145

Man -251 (good stuff guys - You will win this)

ON -371

QB -275

Canada as a whole is not updated yet, but from the above it will drop considerably

Update: Canada is down  -1,890 total for the past 3 days
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

cc

You guys got your numbers way down and last 2 days were lower than us .. We are still coming down, but 165 today

cc

Since opening up some, UK continues upward > From 2,000 cases/ day just over 2 weeks ago to 7,540  today

Ontario and Quebec, Canada as a whole, the US  and most of Europe are coming down  steadily .. a fraction of where they were weeks ago

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la Mata Hari" post_id=413020 time=1623262510 user_id=88
Since opening up some, UK continues upward > From 2,000 cases/ day just over 2 weeks ago to 7,540  today

Ontario and Quebec and Canada as a whole are coming down  steadily

I thought the UK had a higher percentage of vaccinated people.

cc

Not exactly sure of % .. The increase has little to do with vaccinations ..  it is being watched as a test for opening things up

Just checked BBC & it's not as high as I had thought - Also, seems not so many 2 dosed

BBC Yesterday - "More than 40 million people in the UK have received at least one dose of a coronavirus vaccine "

Population is 68,046,500

"The government plans to vaccinate the rest of the adult population in age order, another 21 million people, by the end of July."

It does not mention 2 dose intentions

Frood

10 bucks on Hulk Hogan winning his faux fight against Andre the Giant in the 80's!
Blahhhhhh...

cc

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la Mata Hari" post_id=413025 time=1623263196 user_id=88
Not exactly sure of % .. The increase has little to do with vaccinations ..  it is being watched as a test for opening things up

Just checked BBC & it's not as high as I had thought - Also, seems not so many 2 dosed

BBC Yesterday - "More than 40 million people in the UK have received at least one dose of a coronavirus vaccine "

Population is 68,046,500

"The government plans to vaccinate the rest of the adult population in age order, another 21 million people, by the end of July."

I remember you posting about the vaccination rate in the UK..

I thought they were close to Israel as far as second doses, but they aren't.

Frood

^^^ stupid gonna stupid

Retards gonna re-tard...

But how can I be surprised about someone born in Wollongong

That's nearly the IQ points of Wangaratta...
Blahhhhhh...

cc

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=413029 time=1623263731 user_id=3254
Quote from: "cc la Mata Hari" post_id=413025 time=1623263196 user_id=88

Population is 68,046,500

I remember you posting about the vaccination rate in the UK..

I thought they were close to Israel as far as second doses, but they aren't.

Yes. The press had for a long while left the impression that UK was ahead of others ... Seems maybe that was a false impression

I was about to say that we are up to or ahead of them .. but without second dose stats, it's hard to judge

Frood

Blahhhhhh...