The best topic

Replies: 10579
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:10:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

COVID-19 >>"True and Helpful" Covid Information Thread

Started by cc, March 13, 2020, 04:44:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 18 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

I had COVID and recovered completely. Why husband wasn't so lucky. He still has respiratory problems and chronic fatigue. It's awful, especially the variant we caught.

There are only two ways to achieve immunity. One is catch it and recover or hopefully recover. The second is to get vaccinated. I wish we had the choice because we would have chosen the second option.

Anonymous

Alberta reported only 60 new COVID-19 cases Monday, the lowest daily count since early August, 2020.

Anonymous

Fully vaccinated Canadians and permanent residents will be able to return to Canada without a mandatory quarantine on July 5.

Anonymous

Quote from: Velvet post_id=413901 time=1624317611 user_id=2021
I had COVID and recovered completely. Why husband wasn't so lucky. He still has respiratory problems and chronic fatigue. It's awful, especially the variant we caught.

There are only two ways to achieve immunity. One is catch it and recover or hopefully recover. The second is to get vaccinated. I wish we had the choice because we would have chosen the second option.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Frood

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=413865 time=1624272356 user_id=2015
Quote from: Herman post_id=413843 time=1624252620 user_id=1689
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=413841 time=1624250126 user_id=1676
https://www.bitchute.com/video/vNea4yTN5FsS/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/vNea4yTN5FsS/ via bitslide

Lulz

He makes some good videos. This one aint bad either, and I get his point. The democRATs/Fauci have zero credibility. The old lady and I are getting our second jabs next next week. And it aint because of the bullshit from the US.

This is why anti-vaxxers. Outside English speaking countries, it hasn't been hijacked by conspiracy nutjobs.

Does the short bus still pick you up?
Blahhhhhh...

cc

Canada today 771 total

our weekend .. bottom = Saturday

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Frood

Blah blah blah fake figures and insanity blah blah blah...  :001_rolleyes:
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la Irma" post_id=413922 time=1624336863 user_id=88
Canada today 771 total

our weekend .. bottom = Saturday

Remind us cc, when is BC's reopening?

My husband and I can't wait to take our rv to the Kootenays.

Anonymous

Quote from: Velvet post_id=413901 time=1624317611 user_id=2021

I caught the original COVID-19 and recovered. I had a couple of very rough days. As far as I know, I have no long term consequences.

Anonymous

Maypr Nenshi and Calgary city council have voted to extend the mask mandate and other stage 2 restrictions after Alberta fully reopens on July 1..

I wonder what will happen if businesses simply ignore city bylaws and don't enforce masks, fifty per cent capacity and so on.

cc

OK, back to it, hoping civility will re-appear .. one last try

Alberta has done so good at reducing numbers after being so high

We have had several good days in a row, had a good day today but still were only 1 case less than Alta at 56 today & 0 deaths .. and that's with considerable opening up a lot a very few weeks ago

4,511,923 total doses - 77,7 % of adults have dose 1 & 1,001,192 dose 2 as focus has been mainly on dose 2 for last few days

So far, we continue downward as opening increases ... most cases are younger unvaccinated people, many of whom are ending up in hospital .. Vaccines, while never said to be perfect protection,  are obviously working well for BC & Alta to date and keeping cases milder for those few infected

Canada has been well under the 1000 case mark for last 3 days prior to today. We both need more vaccines to get to  any sort of real societal norm

Anonymous

Masks will still be required when riding transit, in rideshares and in continuing care and acute care settings even as Alberta reaches Stage 3 of the COVID-19 reopening plan.

Anonymous

Our NDP controlled city council will keep the fucking mask mandate in effect until at least July 5. :negative:

cc

At least 7.7 million Canadians -- one in five people -- have received both doses of a COVID-19 vaccine, and that group is growing by one million people every two or three days.

By the end of July, Canada expects to have enough doses to fully vaccinate all Canadians over the age of 12.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/risk-assessment-tool-for-fully-vaccinated-people-coming-soon-tam-promises-1.5481082">https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavir ... -1.5481082">https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/risk-assessment-tool-for-fully-vaccinated-people-coming-soon-tam-promises-1.5481082

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=414008 time=1624407401 user_id=56
Our NDP controlled city council will keep the fucking mask mandate in effect until at least July 5. :negative:

So, Alberta's cities are standing in the way of reopening.