The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

COVID-19 >>"True and Helpful" Covid Information Thread

Started by cc, March 13, 2020, 04:44:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

Pathetic - Seems anti's are down to this level ^^  ... How looooow they goooo ?

^^Now some reality - Again yesterday BC reports 95% of ICU patients are unvacced

That's an astounding number when  95 of every 100 comes from only 1/5 of our population

(We will hit 80% totally vaxxed today or tomorrow ... and will hit 1st dose for 90% some time next week)

Hospitalization numbers, while not quite 5% are extremely good also

I will say that I strongly resent unvaxxers filling our hospitals and preventing many urgent operations unnecessarily  

I don't wish harm or death on them, but maybe tents in the parking lots for them would be appropriate  ac_smile

https://1acgtt12xmhd5laxc2saim4d-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/26609723_web1_210930-SIN-pop-up-COVID-19-vaccine-clinics_1-640x480.jpg">
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Anonymous

Norway will end all COVID-19-related restrictions starting Saturday, Sept. 25, the government announced, joining a growing list of countries and states that have removed pandemic curbs.

"It is 561 days since we introduced the toughest measures in Norway in peacetime ... Now the time has come to return to a normal daily life," Prime Minister Erna Solberg told a news conference on Friday.

The virus can now be considered as one of several respiratory illnesses with seasonal variation, said Geir Bukholm, the assistant director for the Norwegian Institute of Public Health, according to local media. In Norway, COVID-19 has been classified as a generally dangerous disease, but the official classification could change soon, he said.

"We are now in a new phase where we must look at the coronavirus as one of several respiratory diseases with seasonal variation," Bukholm told news outlet VG, referring to the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) virus.

Frood

Seems fuckwits are beyond watching a video from a nearly 100% vaccinated populace...

Yeah, Stockholm Syndrome...

....so sad to watch.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=421390 time=1632585523 user_id=1676
Seems fuckwits are beyond watching a video from a nearly 100% vaccinated populace...

Yeah, Stockholm Syndrome...

....so sad to watch.

:confused1:

cc

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=421378 time=1632576357 user_id=114
.... The virus can now be considered as one of several respiratory illnesses with seasonal variation, said Geir Bukholm, the assistant director for the Norwegian Institute of Public Health, according to local media. In Norway, COVID-19 has been classified as a generally dangerous disease, but the official classification could change soon, he said.

"We are now in a new phase where we must look at the coronavirus as one of several respiratory diseases with seasonal variation," Bukholm told news outlet VG, referring to the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) virus.

Brings to mind Alberta's Hinshaw several weeks ago .. almost the same words preceding current huge increase in cases, resources pushed beyond their limits    and great difficulty in bringing it under control

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

cc

That's especially funny from an anti-vaxxer who lives on fake news  ....  the ultimate in comedy and self immolation

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=421400 time=1632592655 user_id=88
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=421378 time=1632576357 user_id=114
.... The virus can now be considered as one of several respiratory illnesses with seasonal variation, said Geir Bukholm, the assistant director for the Norwegian Institute of Public Health, according to local media. In Norway, COVID-19 has been classified as a generally dangerous disease, but the official classification could change soon, he said.

Brings to mind Alberta's Hinshaw several weeks ago .. almost the same words preceding current huge increase in cases, resources pushed beyond their limits    and great difficulty in bringing it under control

She based her recommendations on decisions in other  countries.

cc

Yes, I allowed that. My point was only that it was very premature ..  and that we are not done with this beast as a biggy ..   as proven by the numbers since

Even our lower numbers are quite serious for society

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=421429 time=1632619241 user_id=88
Yes, I allowed that. My point was only that it was very premature ..  and that we are not done with this beast as a biggy ..   as proven by the numbers since

Even our lower numbers are quite serious for society

BC and Saskatchewan lifted all their restrictions too.....it seemed reasonable at the time.

cc

Just saw a Global News item featuring the daughter of a man in an Alberta ICU for non covid reasons visiting him as they thought he was dying. He was stuck in an overcrowded room of 12 .. 11 of whom where covid - positive, he being the only vaccinated patient of the 12, none of the covid patients were vaccinated

It showed a scene of pandemonium, staff frantically trying to help everyone  .. 2 in cubicles designed for 1 person  ... monitors etc. being shuffled from one to another as they had more patients than equipment

I had no idea they would put a general patient with covid cases, but it's so overrun with mainly unvacced covid people that I guess all rules are out the window. Her father survived and was removed from ICU ASAP & fortunately was not infected

What a stress for staff  .. they appeared to be working literally frantically to make up for not enough staff to handle the load

Hospital was Grey Nuns Community Hospital .. but I guess all are on similar overload

I so hate hating, but my tolerance level for antivaxxers is 0

Anonymous

There is a saloon in the closest town that allowed unvaccinated travelling railway workers in the bar drinking. No masks were worn.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=421438 time=1632624107 user_id=88
Just saw a Global News item featuring the daughter of a man in an Alberta ICU for non covid reasons visiting him as they thought he was dying. He was stuck in an overcrowded room of 12 .. 11 of whom where covid - positive, he being the only vaccinated patient of the 12, none of the covid patients were vaccinated

It showed a scene of pandemonium, staff frantically trying to help everyone  .. 2 in cubicles designed for 1 person  ... monitors etc. being shuffled from one to another as they had more patients than equipment

I had no idea they would put a general patient with covid cases, but it's so overrun with mainly unvacced covid people that I guess all rules are out the window. Her father survived and was removed from ICU ASAP & fortunately was not infected

What a stress for staff  .. they appeared to be working literally frantically to make up for not enough staff to handle the load

Hospital was Grey Nuns Community Hospital .. but I guess all are on similar overload

I so hate hating, but my tolerance level for antivaxxers is 0

I contacted my MLA and it's true that Alberta Health Serviced received billions of dollars in additional funding from the province and Ottawa quaruple ICU capacity.....they never did that.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=421440 time=1632625301 user_id=1689
There is a saloon in the closest town that allowed unvaccinated travelling railway workers in the bar drinking. No masks were worn.

I'm already hearing about bars in restaurants, especially in rural parts of the province serving alcohol after ten pm and not enforcing the restriction exemption program rules.