The best topic

Replies: 10552
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:18:03 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

COVID-19 >>"True and Helpful" Covid Information Thread

Started by cc, March 13, 2020, 04:44:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=422143 time=1633207506 user_id=136
This guy...

What a cunt.

">

Oh my....I can understan why DInky has a problem with him.

Anonymous

Portugal has success treating hospitalized COVID patients with steroids.

Anonymous

Florida had 5829 cases yesterday and only two deaths......monchial antibodies are the reason.

Frood

Nova Portlandia has 666,669 cases

99% of them are un-jabbed swine.
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Near Springfeldia, Illinois....

The capital of the US Midwest....
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Singapore is now 82% fully vaccinated almost exclusively with Pfizer and Moderna. However, they are experiencing their worst wave yet. Despite this they are determined to do what Norway did and get rid of all restrictions entirely. Unlike dumbass North America, they are using existing treatments.

Vaccines are not enough. We need effective treatments and a consistent supply if we want to move to an endemic from a pandemic. White libtards don't want it to end.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=422160 time=1633214965 user_id=56
Singapore is now 82% fully vaccinated almost exclusively with Pfizer and Moderna. However, they are experiencing their worst wave yet. Despite this they are determined to do what Norway did and get rid of all restrictions entirely. Unlike dumbass North America, they are using existing treatments.

Vaccines are not enough. We need effective treatments and a consistent supply if we want to move to an endemic from a pandemic. White libtards don't want it to end.

Singapore is probably the most vaccinated country in East Asia.

Anonymous

I found this video about Singapore's latest move.

[media]
">
[/media]

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=422174 time=1633226864 user_id=1689
I found this video about Singapore's latest move.

[media]
">
[/media]

They are no longer trying to stop the spread from circulating..

They've expanded hospital capacity, and now are concentrating efforts on vulnerable populations with things like booster shots..

Singapore is calling it a mild disease and urging people to stay at home if they test positive.

Anonymous

We know now there is no magic herd immunity number. Increase hospital and in particular ICU capacity, booster shots for those that need it, and increase vaccinations.  Most of all treatments. This isn't cancer. Most people make a full recovery. Time to live with COVID. It's not going away.

Odinson

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=422230 time=1633279910 user_id=136
I´ve heard that the vaccine grows you a cunt.

If that were true, the incels Eddie, Mel, Scouse would have been the first in line for doses.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=422230 time=1633279910 user_id=136
I´ve heard that the vaccine grows you a cunt.

You can't grow twats. It's social conditioning that makes us what we are. ac_razz

Print
User actions