The best topic

Replies: 10567
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:08:00 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

COVID-19 >>"True and Helpful" Covid Information Thread

Started by cc, March 13, 2020, 04:44:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 14 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=431746 time=1640199971 user_id=1582
if a hospital admits 1000 ppl and half of them were vaccinated and therefore untestested versus the other half who are automatically tested with tests that are not reliable and 'lean towards' positive.... well.... that just seems somewhat unfair to me.... as for the motive of hyping the number of vaccinated, i would have to speculate on that and even then it would just be 'my opinion' and useless in the context of this conversation.... but i think that the fact that they're not being transparent and playing fast and loose with numbers is problematic for me....

In general I get that ... except for  "tests that are not reliable and 'lean towards' positive"

That may be commonly and conveniently spread in the areas of sensation you frequent ... but I have never heard "that one".

Sounds a tad "conspiracist" to me ... Until someone proves otherwise to me - I don't accept unsupported   and "convenient" claims from anywhere without solid and consistent proof

If it were true, people are retained in hospital for any length of time if they are quite sick ... Deliberately  taking space away from what you are implying to be their "favorites" is illogical
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

deadskinmask

i know.... keep watching the covid numbers and get your boosters as often as possible.... i'm sure it'll all work out for ya....

cc

I was trying to make sense of what you said

Please don't switch gears into reverse and employ the tired old and too common  cop out on me when  claims are questioned ... That's a Dinky type move & unbecoming of  yourself

While numbers are lower on Ontario, it is also doubling in a week

cc

Quebec, after starting badly in the early days, turned it around and became one of the best in numbers and deaths / case

Today it reports 6,300+ ... more than double a week ago

"If" this has serious symptoms they will not be able to manage it

deadskinmask

its okay.... i mean up until covid, you knew that the government was untrustworthy.... up until covid, you knew the media was untrustworthy.... up until covid, you knew the pharmaceutical industry was untrustworthy.... but now.... all of a sudden, all these institutions are completely trustworthy and ppl who say 'there might be a serious problem' are spreading 'misinformation'.... thats a genuine disconnect from reality.... its okay though.... its my fault for even saying anything.... i keep forgetting who yall are.... :laugh:

cc

Ok, I'll allow you last word copout. That's how it oilways ends .. I'm quite  used to it .. expect it in fact

Just thought you of all could do better defend your claims straight up

EDIT: I won't new-post re: your insult. I promised you could have last word & will keep my promise

- Seems when pressed most of you guys who can't support your claims & can be counted on to end with insult .. which confirms you cannot support claims

I expect that from the others. Was not expecting such from yourself  :sad:

deadskinmask

last word is pointless.... as i said, theres a serious fuckin disconnect.... i'm afraid that i don't have the ability to straighten this out.... you folks are like those old fashioned xmas lights where one bulb blows out and the whole thing quits working.... i don't have the patience to find which bulb blew out....

cc

Moving forward and away from the Dark Ages to today's world

Along with UK, Ontario and Quebec .. Canada as a whole also doubled in a week

In another week or so we will know more on how serious variant XI  symptoms are and remove the question mark on hospitalization crisis .. or not

We already know this is so infectious that it breaks through to an extent on the vaccinated & those who had the illness previously  

The real question for a week or so ... if it has serious symptoms ... is how many of each and who are mostly filling hospitals  .. and how full hospitals are becoming

deadskinmask

canadian covid care alliance.... breaking down the information.... its here for you whether you watch it or not....

https://www.bitchute.com/video/HYfrtvldoLaX/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/HYfrtvldoLaX/

cc

Sorry guy,  Canada Health and it's Doctors organizations do NOT publish on BtiChute  or wtf ever the basement  is called

Sooo, where is this supposed group of "over 300 Doctor's" Website????   .. which if it exists it would publish on ONLY??

(It sure as hell ain't Bitwhatever)

You posted on them, so Onus is on you to produce their official website

Quite a fake & profitable industry money-making business people using the suckers for clicks .. like Wowzers!!  

Who wodda thot it was so big and went to such trouble to con  .. it must produce a lot of BUCKaroos to go to that trouble

Make fake Video - Put on Bitwhatever  .. Click .. Ka Ching!!!! ..... Click .. Ka Ching!!!! ....... Click .. Ka Ching!!!!

LESSONS FOR TODAY

1. - Real Ex Spurts publish only on their organization's official website  - NOWHERE else

2. - There's a sucker born every day to use to make con artists rich ..... Click ..

cc

Well, today we are up 170 more today after a huge jump of 500 yesterday

Alberta, after a more moderate rise yesterday is up  560 today

Ontario up 950 today

Quebec  up  1,330 today

So far no meaningful data on hospitals  .. although encouraging here as hospital cases have not yet risen, it takes a week or 2 to show meaningfully in hospitals

Bricktop

How many deaths as a DIRECT consequence of the COVID virus?

cc

Deaths  here as a DIRECT consequence of the COVID virus are remaining pretty constant  - No rise of significance yet

Another week + will tell us the relative severity of  this XI variant

No one dies of Covid itself - it's the conditions caused directly by covid that actually kill  ... it that's where you are trying to head

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=431768 time=1640217245 user_id=88
Deaths  here as a DIRECT consequence of the COVID virus are remaining pretty constant  - No rise of significance yet

Another week + will tell us the relative severity of  this XI variant

No one dies of Covid itself - it's the conditions caused directly by covid that kill

In the USA alone over 800,000 people have succumbed to COVID.

cc

Yes. 830,000+ to date in the US have died from the conditions caused by covid (pneumonia a major one)

No matter what covid caused condition actually causes death, it is legitimate to say covid killed them

If being shot causing  loss of blood resulting in death .. one doesn't say the perp is charged with killing by  loss of blood ... he or she is charged with shooting  to death

BC & Alta so far are not seeing a rise in deaths - so we can hope another week or so we will know more on the severity of  this new one

So far, our hospital numbers remain unchanged - I don't track yours all the time