The best topic

Replies: 10565
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:10:10 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

COVID-19 >>"True and Helpful" Covid Information Thread

Started by cc, March 13, 2020, 04:44:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 16 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Quote from: cc post_id=433393 time=1641402606 user_id=88
What was a mature classy site has  quickly degenerated into an embarrassing Kiddy-Style .. Gutter-Level  Clown-Show

A Gong Show

I've repeatedly tried to reach out to you, despite our differences.

At least today....

But you're not having it.
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=433395 time=1641403011 user_id=1676
Quote from: cc post_id=433393 time=1641402606 user_id=88
What was a mature classy site has  quickly degenerated into an embarrassing Kiddy-Style .. Gutter-Level  Clown-Show

A Gong Show

I've repeatedly tried to reach out to you, despite our differences.

At least today....

But you're not having it.

Did you expect anything less?

She's gone too far down the Vaxhole hole lol.

She bitches and whines and gets her way, then still bitches and whines.

The seething is real  :laugh:

Hey CC, take it to Rejected if you wanna bitch!
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

[size=200]Health System in Michigan with over 99% Vaccination Compliance Rate has Nearly 700 Employees Test Positive with COVID-19[/size]

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/01/health-system-michigan-99-vaccination-compliance-rate-nearly-700-employees-test-positive-covid-19/?utm_source=Gab&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons">https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/0 ... ingbuttons">https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/01/health-system-michigan-99-vaccination-compliance-rate-nearly-700-employees-test-positive-covid-19/?utm_source=Gab&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

Frood

I'm trying to be the better person here...

But it's difficult.... cc has so much hate.
Blahhhhhh...

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

BC is now seeing a great many cases of threats and aggression against health care workers  .. including some injuries (males on female nurses)

I give credit where credit is due -antivaxxers are doing their  jobs to make people angry very well

Bricktop

AAAAAGGGGHHHHHH!!!

LOCK THIS FUCKING THREAD!!!

I'm over it. Enough is enough. This isn't a discussion or a debate. It's children arguing over who has the best bicycle.

LOCK IT ALREADY!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=433451 time=1641436134 user_id=88
BC is now seeing a great many cases of threats and aggression against health care workers  .. including some injuries (males on female nurses)

I give credit where credit is due -antivaxxers are doing their  jobs to make people angry very well

I am one hundred percent opposed to lockdowns, mask mandates, and discrimination against the unvaccinated. But, make politicians know your frustrations not medical staff doing their jobs.

cc

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=433452 time=1641436489 user_id=1560
LOCK IT ALREADY!!!

Well where do you think it come from ffs ..... nice little ladies at tea?

& not from internet propagandists all over the net  aiming to fire people up?

That part doesn't seem to bother you a bit

If you choose to defend that, maybe you should lock yourself up

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=433400 time=1641406447 user_id=2221

That's 686 out of 33,000. That's pretty damned good considering omicron evades all immunity.

Anonymous

AAAAAGGGGHHHHHH!!!

I'm over it. Enough is enough. This isn't a discussion or a debate. It's children arguing over who has the best bicycle.

LOCK IT ALREADY!!!

It was not always like that. It was one person from the flame forums who thought the kindergarten view was underrespresented in this thread.

cc

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=433459 time=1641437001 user_id=114

It was not always like that. It was one person from the flame forums who thought the kindergarten view was underrepresented in this thread.

I was aiming at a large group all over the net - but on what you said about what has been happening here, you nailed it .. not gently, but dead on accurate

There is no sin in calling things as they are .. The flood of Kindergarten crapola needs gone & we can then get this place  back to the real and functioning adult world again

Anonymous

AAAAAGGGGHHHHHH!!!

LOCK IT ALREADY!!!

We have been side tracked recently, but there is good information in here on things that are happening like restrictions, travel, home testing, and so on..

Why should we lock it because of one or two people......it's not fair to anyone else..

For example, Alberta reached a single day record of 4752 cases today....hospitalizations increased by thirty four and ICU by eleven.

cc

Yes, hospitalizations are rising all across this country

We are up also & Quebec is very sad & getting worse

Blazor