The best topic

Replies: 10553
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:28:38 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

COVID-19 >>"True and Helpful" Covid Information Thread

Started by cc, March 13, 2020, 04:44:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Quote from: cc post_id=435703 time=1642802537 user_id=88
Don't bite it off

I don't make nor disseminate phony  screaming videos .. in fact, I don't make any

Then what do you do?

Frood

Mostly make shrill banshee noises while hamfisting her keyboard...
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

cc just seems to parse "data" into hysterical "the end is night" declarations.

Rarely does she cite information in the context of low risk.

The Brit in the video above makes it very clear that the majority of Covid only deaths are in the very old age group. The risk to younger people is slight.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

cc

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=435708 time=1642803120 user_id=1560

The Brit in the video above makes it very clear that the majority of Covid only deaths are in the very old age group. The risk to younger people is slight.

Have no idea what you are talking about

Well, looks like Canada will well exceed 1,000 deaths this week - never a number like that before - fact

Which is OK, it's for the largest part merely   expendable oldsters and "former" trapped-for-the-kill Care Home residents anyhow

c'est la vie
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=435710 time=1642803552 user_id=88
Quote from: Bricktop post_id=435708 time=1642803120 user_id=1560

Have no idea what you are talking about

Well, looks like Canada will well exceed 1,000 deaths this week - never a number like that before - fact

Which is OK, it's for the largest part merely   expendable oldsters and "former" trapped-for-the-kill Care Home residents anyhow

c'est la vie

Is that where most of the deaths are? In old folks homes? I thought they got third doses a couple of months ago.

Bricktop

See, there you go again.

1000 people die every week in Canada, Australia, the UK...and so on.

The question is this; how many of these people die as a direct and sole consequence of contracting the plague?

That is, how many death certificates issued by a legally qualified medical practitioner state "Cause of Death - Coronavirus".

Now, bear in mind that unless a post mortem is undertaken and a Coroner has declared cause of death, the cause of death on the certificate is the OPINION of the attending doctor. The scenario is simple; "Dr CeeCee, Mr Bricktop has passed away overnight. Will you issue a death certificate so we can release the body to next of kin?"

"No problem, Nurse Fashionista. Cause of death will be the corona virus. You can contact the undertaker".

That is how the system works. In truth, I can GUARANTEE you that most deaths of elderly or critically ill in this current environment will be treated that way. It has the added benefit of benefitting the medical profession in scaring us all into compliance.

cc

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=435714 time=1642805411 user_id=1560
See, there you go again.

You didn't get it.  ac_smile  - That was a direct play into what you were saying &  done for your benefit ... sigh

Didn't think your of late obsession with me would would suck you in to such an obvious thing

BTW - Who has been showing (with real numbers)  and stating loudly how death rate has been steadily decreasing?  ... Moi is who

You have been fast & loose with accusations of late but not factual .... seems your recent love affair with bottom feeder video Freud is affecting your judgement

Another "How the death rate is decreasing in many countries due tonight or tomorrow" ... backed up from real data

You are loosing it old feller & becoming obsessed with me .. . and in a very unhealthy way  .. such that all you can see is black

cc

Quote from: Herman post_id=435713 time=1642805269 user_id=1689

Is that where most of the deaths are? In old folks homes? I thought they got third doses a couple of months ago.

Not in the main I don't think .. I just mentioned it for the benefit of my almost stalker of late

(along with tossing in Canada death toll for his benefit  .. a "message" but instead, he didn't get it & ate it up instead)  :sneaky2:

Between him & his new flame it's quite comical

cw_

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=435709 time=1642803299 user_id=1676
I'm positive cc is on the spectrum.

She does seem rather dour.  Maybe its chronic pain from that stick up her ass?

Too many people have sticks up their asses these days.   :sad:

Anonymous

Quote from: cw_ post_id=435720 time=1642806792 user_id=3226
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=435709 time=1642803299 user_id=1676
I'm positive cc is on the spectrum.

She does seem rather dour.  Maybe its chronic pain from that stick up her ass?

Too many people have sticks up their asses these days.   :sad:

Many people have changed since the start of this pandemic......I know I have.

Bricktop

Quote from: cc post_id=435718 time=1642806070 user_id=88
Quote from: Bricktop post_id=435714 time=1642805411 user_id=1560
See, there you go again.

You didn't get it.  ac_smile  - That was a direct play into what you were saying &  done for your benefit ... sigh

Didn't think your of late obsession with me would would suck you in to such an obvious thing

BTW - Who has been showing (with real numbers)  and stating loudly how death rate has been steadily decreasing?  ... Moi is who

You have been fast & loose with accusations of late but not factual .... seems your recent love affair with bottom feeder video Freud is affecting your judgement

Another "How the death rate is decreasing in many countries due tonight or tomorrow" ... backed up from real data

You are loosing it old feller & becoming obsessed with me .. . and in a very unhealthy way  .. such that all you can see is black

Any chance you'll send me a pic?

ac_wub

cc

:roll:

That broke the ice, and I'm very pleased it did

Also, It looks like I'll have a very good weekly news post tonight or in morn, soon as all data is in

& I was going to add  'stralia. It's exceptional  .. almost too good to be true (according to govt numbers - you guys must be protecting your oldsters extremely well .. if what I'm seein is right) ... will have to find another source to confirm it's for real from my usual source

cc

Best yet news on Deaths / Case Rate (calculated over past 10 weeks)

Keeps going down - Far below "rate from start" of epidemic for all places listed

U K   0.21%

U S   0.63%

CA   0.40%

BC   0.38%

AB   0.39%

ON   0.36%

FR   0.23%

TX   0.72%

IS   0.17%

Translates to 1 in the following # of cases for persons living in each area

U K 482

U S   158

CA   252

BC   265

AB   254

ON      278

FR      318

TX      139

IS      589

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=435777 time=1642821987 user_id=88
Best yet news on Deaths / Case Rate (calculated over past 10 weeks)

Keeps going down - Far below "rate from start" of epidemic for all places listed

U K   0.21%

U S   0.63%

CA   0.40%

BC   0.38%

AB   0.39%

ON   0.36%

FR   0.23%

TX   0.72%

IS   0.17%

Translates to 1 in the following # of cases for persons living in each area

U K 482

U S   158