The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

COVID-19 >>"True and Helpful" Covid Information Thread

Started by cc, March 13, 2020, 04:44:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

Like, who gives a d-mn about Aussie politics & dink's insufferable  "fringe dweller's" (as pointed out by Brick)  theatrics

This is Canada here

and today Canada actually did something beyond silly yabber yabber yabber  like this  in a strong attempt to chart a strong new course to  do get rid of a very poor govt & do right by Canadians
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

Er hem....

Freud and I are never going to share soap in a shower, but WE do give a damn about Australian politics, despite his often misguided and theatrical antics.

Perhaps you would like to see this forum's title changed to "The Blue Canadians"??

Even better, the "Vancouver Forum"??

cc

I have no problem with Aussies whining about  their problems .. but not in my face, especially dinky blabbering  on & on" trying" to act tough

maybe making a permanent thread for your yabber about it would be more classy

cc

Except for France, European numbers finally are slowly going down

Canada slowed down from peak, now relatively steady but serious cases  increasing of late

My & Fash's Provinces improving some of late

Bricktop

Quote from: cc post_id=437608 time=1643844216 user_id=88

After you.

This is NOT a Canadian forum, as much as you like to think it is. But, if that is what you want, I will start an "Australians Only" thread immediately after you start one for Canadians.

And then one for hybrids. Just for you.

cc

I sit corrected. Just PLEASE keep it in reasonably appropriate  areas. The disruptive twit is here only to disrupt certain threads (and try to appear tough)   :001_rolleyes:

Another correction - EU, while numbers down some are having a large number of serious cases & deaths at momentCorrection - EU, while numbers down some are having a large number of serious cases & deaths at moment

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=437610 time=1643844989 user_id=1560
Quote from: cc post_id=437608 time=1643844216 user_id=88

After you.

This is NOT a Canadian forum, as much as you like to think it is. But, if that is what you want, I will start an "Australians Only" thread immediately after you start one for Canadians.

And then one for hybrids. Just for you.

We need an angry German-Japanese moving to Panama thread

Frood

Quote from: cc post_id=437605 time=1643843279 user_id=88
Like, who gives a d-mn about Aussie politics & dink's insufferable  "fringe dweller's" (as pointed out by Brick)  theatrics

This is Canada here

and today Canada actually did something beyond silly yabber yabber yabber  like this  in a strong attempt to chart a strong new course to  do get rid of a very poor govt & do right by Canadians

Behave yourself, window licker.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Quote from: cc post_id=437611 time=1643845188 user_id=88
I sit corrected. Just PLEASE keep it in reasonably appropriate  areas. The disruptive twit is here only to disrupt certain threads (and try to appear tough)   :001_rolleyes:

I am not Freud's keeper. Disruption is his delight, as it always has been. The more he gets under your skin, the better he likes it.

There is an "ignore" function, you know?

Frood

I wouldn't be against cc putting me on ignore. That stupid bint couldn't resist herself though. She'd keep getting on the sauce and forgetting that she had been pretending to have me on ignore.  Lol
Blahhhhhh...

cc

You have an strange imagination. No one is ever on ignore on my machine

Well, except maybe in your mind .. which is a bit  .. .well .. ummm .. err

I'll get back to you when or if I find the right word for it

Meantime ciao for now .. time for a slow Drambuie & bed

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Alberta reportes 2,370 more COVID-19 cases and fifteen deaths today..

Effective immediately, asymptomatic and unvaccinated individuals who have had close contact with a confirmed case will only be required to stay at home for 10 days, down from 14 days that was previously recommended..

In Saskatchewan, the government there will end most PCT testing and remaining restrictions.

cc

Canada as a whole put up 12,557 known & 154 but been a tad erratic this week

Us? .. 1,518 known & 13 Today

Oh Great! Florida posted 9 deaths in the deaths column .. the most it posted in that column in many months

But, subtracting yesterday's total cases from today's total it is 720 .. Caughtchya

Anonymous

The daily infection rates in Alberta and other provinces too are way off.