The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

COVID-19 >>"True and Helpful" Covid Information Thread

Started by cc, March 13, 2020, 04:44:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=444620 time=1648178656 user_id=3254
Quote from: cc post_id=444616 time=1648178227 user_id=88
Do you have a link ? .. Search didn't get it for me

They change it everyday.....it's gone.

Aw. So long as you post when available (which you do), I can use that

It's really helpful.

I think of Alberta as one of my homes .. so like to know how it's doing in all areas
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=444668 time=1648225599 user_id=88
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=444620 time=1648178656 user_id=3254
Quote from: cc post_id=444616 time=1648178227 user_id=88
Do you have a link ? .. Search didn't get it for me

They change it everyday.....it's gone.

Aw. So long as you post when available (which you do), I can use that

It's really helpful.

I think of Alberta as one of my homes .. so like to know how it's doing in all areas

I don't know where we stand in Canada on COVID cases and hospitalizations. but job prospects and the overall economy are the best they have been since 2014.

cc

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=444678 time=1648234131 user_id=3254
I don't know where we stand in Canada on COVID cases and hospitalizations. but job prospects and the overall economy are the best they have been since 2014.

Canada Results not complete for week, but it will be up. BC will be about same. ON  & QB up substantially. especially QB

Things seem back to normal ++  here ... mainly have been for a while now .. growth is taking place

It makes sense that lost time will be made up for making economies take off

Anonymous

People in Alberta just don't think about it that much anymore. After Kenney lifted mask mandates most people still masked up in public places for about a month. Now, few people are wearing masks including employees.

Anonymous

Quebec Premier François Legault says he has tested positive for COVID-19..

The 64-year-old premier says he's feeling good and will work remotely for the next five days as per public health guidelines.

cc

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=444700 time=1648243183 user_id=56
People in Alberta just don't think about it that much anymore. After Kenney lifted mask mandates most people still masked up in public places for about a month. Now, few people are wearing masks including employees.

Not surprising. Case numbers have been falling & are at the low end of the cycle now

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=444703 time=1648244577 user_id=88
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=444700 time=1648243183 user_id=56

Not surprising. Case numbers have been falling & are at the low end of the cycle now

I hope we don't have another surge in hospitalizations and people in ICU.

Anonymous

Premier Doug Ford says his government has no plans to reimpose restrictions as cases rise in Ontario.

cc

Keyword = "says"

Again, talk is just that ... talk

The virus will determine what  happens. It always has and always will

I wish everyone in power would just shut up and take things as they actually come

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=444719 time=1648251363 user_id=88
Keyword = "says"

Again, talk is just that ... talk

The virus will determine what  happens. It always has and always will

If hospitalizations and the number of people in ICU rise, the Ontario premier will have no choice..

But, also remember, it's an election year in Ontario.

Anonymous

Germany and South Korea presently lead the world in cases..

Canada had 6,344 cases today.

cc

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=444721 time=1648251618 user_id=3254

Yes, and that's without Alberta & Sask (looks like when they are in Canada's total would be about equal to previous week)

EDIT - My error - Canada is up 13% this week

Ontario grew a fair bit & Quebec almost 50% of previous week

Yes, Germany has been around 1.5 million known cases for 3 weeks now .. That's a lot

France has been growing rapidly during that period .. 136% previous week & 143% this week

BC is down only marginally this week ... basically staying steady after a few weeks of steadily reducing levels

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=444727 time=1648252455 user_id=88
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=444721 time=1648251618 user_id=3254

Yes, and that's without Alberta & Sask (looks like when they are in Canada's total would be about equal to previous week)

EDIT - My error - Canada is up 13% this week

Ontario grew a fair bit & Quebec almost 50% of previous week

Yes, Germany has been around 1.5 million known cases for 3 weeks now .. That's a lot

France has been growing rapidly during that period .. 136% previous week & 143% this week

BC is down only marginally this week ... basically staying steady after a few weeks of steadily reducing levels

Oh, I orgot we only give numbers once a week.

Anonymous

South Korea's total coronavirus infections topped 10 million, or nearly 20% of its population, authorities said on Wednesday, as surging severe cases and deaths increasingly put a strain on crematories and funeral homes nationwide.

cc

I saw report today that Alta & ON are concerned about rising levels of Ba.2 in wastewater

Alta hasn't given new known case numbers, but ON is distinctly on the rise

As before, it will soon be everywhere. Based on the past, there are no surprises there

Some European countries are not stating back down

Initial Data: Protection from it seems good for those who got the original version .. and vaccines provide similar protection for both infection & severity