Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

A

BC's two shit posters are------Joe and Shen Li

Started by Anonymous, March 20, 2020, 06:12:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

Wet market or lab, they hid it as it spread .. and then sent 1000s of returnees (Seattle is a great example)

They still have not let the WHO or CDC see the data so they can be in better position to solve it

QuotePart of the problem here is myself..

I hate to say it, but if Cronus was attacking China, Shen probably wouldn't be so upset..

But, since I am Taiwanese, I don't like China and most of you are Caucasian, I understand, a little bit anyway, how Shen perceives our China blaming..

She sees me as disloyal.....a sellout..

It's hard to explain, but maybe you get what I mean.

I do get what you are saying.

Still, it's NOT about you. It's only about China being attacked ... which is rich because China has attacked the entire world
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"
QuotePart of the problem here is myself..

I hate to say it, but if Cronus was attacking China, Shen probably wouldn't be so upset..

But, since I am Taiwanese, I don't like China and most of you are Caucasian, I understand, a little bit anyway, how Shen perceives our China blaming..

She sees me as disloyal.....a sellout..

It's hard to explain, but maybe you get what I mean.

I do get what you are saying.

Still, it's not about you I think. It's only about China being attacked ... which is rich because China has attacked the rest of the world

Exactly. I don't give a damn about Shen Li's hurt nationalist feelings. We have three people on this forum alone that are unemployed thanks to China.

kiebers

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"
I'm very pissed off at China. However, I cannot be pissed off at a Chinese national for wanting to defend their homeland. It's to be expected. Just like I cant get pissed off if I jump into shark infested waters and get my ass tore up.

Honestly, I think the clowns on the left are far more despicable with their glorifying the market crashing and people losing their livelihoods just because they think people are as stupid as they are blaming trump for it all. They hate their own to score points with the enemy. As bad as house niggers or jews that sold eachother out during the holocaust

If I had my choice between a Shen Li or a Joe, Stuntmajor, Peaches or that fuckhead votimus I'd choose Shen. At least she's upfront and loyal to the side she's on. Unlike those other spineless libtard freaks.

Pretty much says it all. Although I have no issue with Peaches even though our politics are opposites. I understand Shen's defense of her home country. Been there done that by both being American and a Texan. Doesn't mean I accept their way of life or politics. We all have differing opinions about a myriad of things. I try to respect everyone regardless of differences...until I can't. LOL
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Without China, you people wouldn't be able to load up on cheap junk at the Dollarama!

Ask yourself, are you willing to pay more than $0.99 for an extension cord?  Well, are ya?

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"Is this chinese bio-weapon shit for real or are you just trolling Shennie?

I dont think the chinese would release a bio weapon that would strike them the hardest.

they haven't been hit the hardest tho

life is back to normal for them.

You think the CCP cares about a couple of thousand people in wuhan?

Do we know its under control?

We only have the commies word on it..

The quarantine seems to be ongoing.

cc

Quote from: "Mel"Without China, you people wouldn't be able to load up on cheap junk at the Dollarama!

Ask yourself, are you willing to pay more than $0.99 for an extension cord?  Well, are ya?

Within 1-2 years there will be no more Chinese goods here ... certainly nothing of significance to society

That whole fucked up game is over

Get used to the idea

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
I'm very pissed off at China. However, I cannot be pissed off at a Chinese national for wanting to defend their homeland. It's to be expected. Just like I cant get pissed off if I jump into shark infested waters and get my ass tore up.

Honestly, I think the clowns on the left are far more despicable with their glorifying the market crashing and people losing their livelihoods just because they think people are as stupid as they are blaming trump for it all. They hate their own to score points with the enemy. As bad as house niggers or jews that sold eachother out during the holocaust

If I had my choice between a Shen Li or a Joe, Stuntmajor, Peaches or that fuckhead votimus I'd choose Shen. At least she's upfront and loyal to the side she's on. Unlike those other spineless libtard freaks.

Pretty much says it all. Although I have no issue with Peaches even though our politics are opposites. I understand Shen's defense of her home country. Been there done that by both being American and a Texan. Doesn't mean I accept their way of life or politics. We all have differing opinions about a myriad of things. I try to respect everyone regardless of differences...until I can't. LOL

We are not talking about accepting an alien ideology. Shen Li shills for a regime that here alone has caused three people to lose their livelihood. We have lay-offs at CP thanks to her country of birth. To hell with Shen Li's wounded national pride.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

We are not talking about accepting an alien ideology. Shen Li shills for a regime that here alone has caused three people to lose their livelihood. We have lay-offs at CP thanks to her country of birth. To hell with Shen Li's wounded national pride.

IHJ, Shen is not JOE...

She derives no sick pleasure from the financial misfortune of others..

She's a nationalist.

cc

This is not us turning on shen ... this is shen turning against us and our society  .. the society she lives and thrives in

and shilling for a horrid dictatorship that is killing 1000s  by the day and destroying Western society as a whole

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"
Within 1-2 years there will be no more Chinese goods here ... certainly nothing of significance to society

That whole fucked up game is over

Get used to the idea

While I would like to believe this would happen, I am not convinced that it will.

The West has a love affair with cheap, disposable junk, and I cannot see this changing any time soon.

We'd have to reverse literally decades of our outsourcing of manufacture, which would be nearly impossible to do as long as we have "free trade."

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

IHJ, Shen is not JOE...

She derives no sick pleasure from the financial misfortune of others..

She's a nationalist.

You, on the other hand, have no fucking spine. Do you think these white libtard assholes have your back. Think again. Once they are done fucking your flat Fujianese ass, they will go back to calling you are a barbaric bat eater. Wake the fuck up.

Restrict me to here, ban me,  I don't fucking care. The legend of the Iron Chink will live on. ac_sothere

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"I think they're both harmless.

Shen Li has always been pro-China, and anti-White/anti-West.  I think she was born here though, so we can't deport her!  :laugh:

And Joe is just...  Joe!

Mel...I just left you a reply  in another thread

Quit trying to sponge offa cc, 'kay?

We know you're only after one thing.

cc;s worked hard for her money.

And she's taken a Big Hit in the Market!

Leave cc alone!

cc

lol .... Sicko  Mr Ad Hom really has a hardon for me of late

Does he  ever wish I had stayed in the market ... If I had of and took a hit, he's prolly orgasm for days with delight

Sorry to spoil your orgasm, but we saw this coming like everyone should have based on what happened in China and how China mishandled it ... and will make a killing buying back in when prices bottom

Maybe I will get sick or have a relative die or something  ... If I do I'll let you know so you can feel good

Till then ... G'bye Joe ..................................  ac_hithere

cc

Shen. Most everyone knows how China govt operates  .. very few take that out on it's people

For example, I have and will retain Chinese friends even though I have long had the hottest hate you could imagine .. even hotter than you can imagine ..  for China's cruel and fucked up power-mad dictatorship ... in fact, I blame them for ALL of this mess .. and many other items

I have paid a lot of attention to it for a very long time and am well aware that it is the greatest threat the world faces  .. Every single thing it does is directed toward power and dominance .. and has been for a very long time

Fash is not your enemy .. Bottom line is that China's "Dick"tatorship is your enemy .. your's, your countrymen's   and the entire world's enemy

Chinese people with no ability to affect that dictatorship  are victims of it and not anyone's enemy

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Restrict me to here, ban me,  I don't fucking care. The legend of the Iron Chink will live on. ac_sothere

Hail the Iron Chink! SKOL!
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview