Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Prince Charles has also tested positive for the coronavirus

Started by Anonymous, March 25, 2020, 11:57:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Quote from: "caskur"OK, arms ex-spurt..  :001_rolleyes:

You're full of a ca ca.

:JC_howdy:

You're so stupid about firearms, I'm not even going there with you...

I wouldn't even trust you to load a breach shotgun chamber and hit a mark with bird shot...

YOU ARE THAT STUPID...

And your hubby is probably that stupid as well.... since he's still with you....
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"

You're full of a ca ca.

Well actually I have shot someone before... And I'm very lucky not to have gone to jail.

I bet you haven't shot anything except Australia's wildlife I bet.

NEXT.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"

You're full of a ca ca.

Well actually I have shot someone before... And I'm very lucky not to have gone to jail.

I bet you haven't shot anything except Australia's wildlife I bet.

NEXT.

:JC_howdy:  :laugh3:  :laugh:

I can dissemble any firearm and reassemble it....then shoot the shit out of any Aussie...

... :thumbup:
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

delusional drunk!!!

I might go and watch the Tiger King...

He's more entertaining than whacked out USA immigrants.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Oak

Quote from: "seoulbro"The idea of a family living in taxpayer funded extravagance based only on their DNA is offensive to a lot of people. Rightfully so too I might add.

Communist Russia and China got rid of their Royalty... Now they have despots in their place...

Show me a society that got rid of their monarchs that thrives better than our Commonwealth countries.

July 4. 1776

Preamble to the Declaration of Independence

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal,

that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights,

that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That

to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men,

deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oak"
Quote from: "seoulbro"The idea of a family living in taxpayer funded extravagance based only on their DNA is offensive to a lot of people. Rightfully so too I might add.

Communist Russia and China got rid of their Royalty... Now they have despots in their place...

Show me a society that got rid of their monarchs that thrives better than our Commonwealth countries.

July 4. 1776

Bingo.

caskur

July 4. 1776

You just replaced a Monarch with despot Presidents you all hate...

:crazy:
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"

July 4. 1776

Bingo.

When we have 1 vote, 1 value then and only then will we have "just powers from the consent of the governed."
- Andy Warhol

Oak

July 4. 1776

You just replaced a Monarch with despot Presidents you all hate...

:crazy:

Only about 60% of the country hate the president at any given time.  And our presidents have power, the monarch has none.

caskur

Only about 60% of the country hate the president at any given time.  And our presidents have power, the monarch has none.

Absolutely untrue...

NONE of the Commonwealth countries or the UK can go to war UNLESS the Queen signs off on it...

If that isn't power, I don't know what is...

Sad you get your misinformation from the press rather than the actual law.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

CHINA

Anonymous

Absolutely untrue...

NONE of the Commonwealth countries or the UK can go to war UNLESS the Queen signs off on it...

That hasn't been the case since the Statute of Westminster of 1931.

caskur

Absolutely untrue...

That isn't true so I don't know what you been reading but no one can move a soldier anywhere unless the Queen signs for it. That is the actual facts...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Declarations_of_war_by_Great_Britain_and_the_United_Kingdom">https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Declarati ... ed_Kingdom">https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Declarations_of_war_by_Great_Britain_and_the_United_Kingdom

Declarations of war by Great Britain and the United Kingdom

A declaration of war is a formal declaration issued by a national government indicating that a state of war exists between that nation and another. In the United Kingdom, only the monarch has the power to declare war and peace, under the royal prerogative.[1] There have been no declarations of war since the Second World War, though British Armed Forces have taken part in armed conflict on numerous occasions nonetheless.

There has been a long-running debate[2][3] regarding whether Parliament alone should have the power to declare war and more widely to commit British forces to armed conflict. This was attempted (to the limited extent of possible war against Iraq) in 1999 with the introduction of the Military Action Against Iraq (Parliamentary Approval) Bill. However Queen Elizabeth II, acting upon the advice of her government at the time, refused to grant her consent[4] to allow the bill to be debated in Parliament and so it was dropped (Queen's Consent was needed before debate could take place because the bill affected the royal prerogative).[4] The Constitutional Reform and Governance Act 2010 originally included a section that would have required Parliamentary approval for use of the armed forces, but this was dropped from the bill before royal assent.

Read more at the link I provided.

And as I said, the Commonwealth military belong to the Crown and they cannot move unless she agrees and signs.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Absolutely untrue...

That isn't true so I don't know what you been reading but no one can move a soldier anywhere unless the Queen signs for it. That is the actual facts...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Declarations_of_war_by_Great_Britain_and_the_United_Kingdom">https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Declarati ... ed_Kingdom">https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Declarations_of_war_by_Great_Britain_and_the_United_Kingdom

Declarations of war by Great Britain and the United Kingdom

A declaration of war is a formal declaration issued by a national government indicating that a state of war exists between that nation and another. In the United Kingdom, only the monarch has the power to declare war and peace, under the royal prerogative.[1] There have been no declarations of war since the Second World War, though British Armed Forces have taken part in armed conflict on numerous occasions nonetheless.

There has been a long-running debate[2][3] regarding whether Parliament alone should have the power to declare war and more widely to commit British forces to armed conflict. This was attempted (to the limited extent of possible war against Iraq) in 1999 with the introduction of the Military Action Against Iraq (Parliamentary Approval) Bill. However Queen Elizabeth II, acting upon the advice of her government at the time, refused to grant her consent[4] to allow the bill to be debated in Parliament and so it was dropped (Queen's Consent was needed before debate could take place because the bill affected the royal prerogative).[4] The Constitutional Reform and Governance Act 2010 originally included a section that would have required Parliamentary approval for use of the armed forces, but this was dropped from the bill before royal assent.

Read more at the link I provided.

And as I said, the Commonwealth military belong to the Crown and they cannot move unless she agrees and signs.

That is true but she never goes against a parliament

After Germany invaded Poland on September 1, 1939, the United Kingdom and France declared war on September 3.[2][3] To assert Canada's independence from the UK, as already established by the Statute of Westminster 1931, Canada's political leaders decided to seek the approval of the federal parliament to declare war.[1][2][4][5] Parliament was not scheduled to return until October 2, but returned to session early on September 7 to consider the declaration of war.[2][3][4][5][6]

On September 9, the House of Commons and Senate approved authorization for a declaration of war. The Cabinet then drafted an Order in Council to that effect. On September 10, Vincent Massey, Canada's High Commissioner to the United Kingdom, brought the document to King George VI, at the Royal Lodge, Windsor Great Park, for his signature,[7][8] whereupon Canada had officially declared war on Germany.[2][3][4][5][6][9] In his capacity as the government's official recorder for the war effort, Leonard Brockington noted][11][12]

@realAzhyaAryola

Damn right.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview