The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

The Walking Dead

Started by keeper, October 03, 2013, 11:28:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

keeper

Shit lol , it was me who made it. wtf

@realAzhyaAryola

ac_lmfao

Thanks, Keepz. Business as usual. Another episode tomorrow night, TWD nation!
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Can I send my husband over to your house Keeps when that stupid show is on. I hate it and he loves it. ac_boring

@realAzhyaAryola

B Sweet said the same thing too before and now she's watching it too. Heheh.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"B Sweet said the same thing too before and now she's watching it too. Heheh.

Not a fucking chance of the Iron Ch!nk becoming a dead head....aint happening sister. ac_razz

@realAzhyaAryola

It's okay. I wasn't either until this series came on. I'm hooked on the characters and want to know what's next for them. The zombies don't bother me anymore. I never did like zombie movies.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"It's okay. I wasn't either until this series came on. I'm hooked on the characters and want to know what's next for them. The zombies don't bother me anymore. I never did like zombie movies.

Stop it, stop it....I will never become a dead head....I fucking refuse.

@realAzhyaAryola

Fair enough, Shen. I will never watch some of the nightly sitcoms either.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Fair enough, Shen. I will never watch some of the nightly sitcoms either.

works for me AA ac_dance

keeper

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"It's okay. I wasn't either until this series came on. I'm hooked on the characters and want to know what's next for them. The zombies don't bother me anymore. I never did like zombie movies.

Stop it, stop it....I will never become a dead head....I fucking refuse.

YOU WILL!!!!!

I WILL MAKE YOU QUEEN ZOMBIEEEEEE  acc_devil  acc_devil  acc_devil  acc_devil  acc_devil  acc_devil  acc_devil

ac_wub  ac_razz

keeper

Anyone know how many more episodes left? is this the 2nd last?

@realAzhyaAryola

Hey, Keeps. I think that's about right. Tonight is the second to the last episode of the season. One more after today and that's it for a while. Damn. It's been great and still suspenseful. I wonder who dies before the end of the season. I hope no more.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/1e/Walking_Dead_Season_5_Cast.jpg">
@realAzhyaAryola

keeper

Thank you Azhya,

I think its going to be the ginger or the black lady that's having emotinal issues

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Hey, Keeps. I think that's about right. Tonight is the second to the last episode of the season. One more after today and that's it for a while. Damn. It's been great and still suspenseful. I wonder who dies before the end of the season. I hope no more.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/1e/Walking_Dead_Season_5_Cast.jpg">

Only one more!! Say it isn't so AA. Please tell me you are joking ac_razz

@realAzhyaAryola

Only one more for this season, Shen, Season 5. There will be Season 6 in the Fall, bwahahahahahaha!
@realAzhyaAryola