The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

The Walking Dead

Started by keeper, October 03, 2013, 11:28:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Only one more for this season, Shen, Season 5. There will be Season 6 in the Fall, bwahahahahahaha!

I could set off firecrackers near my husband's ear while that show is on and he will not budge.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Keeper"Thank you Azhya,

I think its going to be the ginger or the black lady that's having emotinal issues

You mean Sasha? She's toughened up after all the men in her life have gone now too. I hope not. I like her to stick around. She's one tough cookie.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/d/d3/SashaTheWalkingDead.png/230px-SashaTheWalkingDead.png">
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "Keeper"Thank you Azhya,

I think its going to be the ginger or the black lady that's having emotinal issues

You mean Sasha? She's toughened up after all the men in her life have gone now too. I hope not. I like her to stick around. She's one tough cookie.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/d/d3/SashaTheWalkingDead.png/230px-SashaTheWalkingDead.png">

It is not a show we would watch in our home, but she does look like a tough cookie.

@realAzhyaAryola

That's okay, Fash. There is nothing wrong with this show and I understand it's not for everyone. I like the story line not the zombies. I like to see how these people survive during a post-apocalyptic world. Close to 18 million people viewed this show at the beginning of the season. The ratings have only grown since the beginning of the series. Many of us on the forums like it but some are cowards because their friends don't like it so they pretend they don't like it also.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"That's okay, Fash. There is nothing wrong with this show and I understand it's not for everyone. I like the story line not the zombies. I like to see how these people survive during a post-apocalyptic world. Close to 18 million people viewed this show at the beginning of the season. The ratings have only grown since the beginning of the series. Many of us on the forums like it but some are cowards because their friends don't like it so they pretend they don't like it also.

Oh I know it's popular Azhya..

Most of the ladies I work with are viewers of The Walking Dead.

Annie

There's another zombie show coming on in awhile, not exactly sure when but it's called izombie. I also watch one called ZNation but that one is kind of dumb.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Renee

Try as I might but I can't get into The Walking Dead. I tried watching the first season but these post apocalyptic kind of shows don't do it for me.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

@realAzhyaAryola

I don't like just any post-apocalyptic films. Most of them depress me but I'm following this. I have fun discussing it with the others who follow it too.
@realAzhyaAryola

Annie

When I watch I just have to keep telling myself...those aren't real guts and that's not real blood so I can eat while watching lol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

@realAzhyaAryola

And we're on!  acc_bath  ac_gumpop  ac_cooper
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

To...to...tonight's episode is so...so...AAARRRGGGHHH!  ac_crying
@realAzhyaAryola

keeper

Okay Question, When the guy was stuck in the warehouse on the forklift what did he say to Glen, i rewound it 3 times and i cant hear what her said ffs , somethin something,,,,that was us?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Okay Question, When the guy was stuck in the warehouse on the forklift what did he say to Glen, i rewound it 3 times and i cant hear what her said ffs , somethin something,,,,that was us?

You like that show a lot Keeper.

@realAzhyaAryola

Hey, Keeps. I think he told Glen that they also left some of their people outside before and now it's his turn. Something like that.
@realAzhyaAryola

keeper

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Keeper"Okay Question, When the guy was stuck in the warehouse on the forklift what did he say to Glen, i rewound it 3 times and i cant hear what her said ffs , somethin something,,,,that was us?

You like that show a lot Keeper.

I lost a bit of interest but its getting better, It upsets me that the shows are so short and then 4 months of waiting for it to start up again...... im abou to stop watching it and let it play out and watch it all back to back when its finished.

Haven't decided yet. ac_dunno