Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

The Walking Dead

Started by keeper, October 03, 2013, 11:28:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

There are a few clues leading up to it, like when they parted with Eugene. Also what Negan says.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

AryanKingdom

Ahh this thread has just reminded me I need to catch up on the season finale , cheers.

Anonymous

Quote from: "AryanKingdom"Ahh this thread has just reminded me I need to catch up on the season finale , cheers.

You should do that.

Annie

Yes, you should! It was incredible!  :swoon:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Yes, you should! It was incredible!  :swoon:

You like that show don't you grannie?

keeper

It's a great show Herman, do you follow it?

Anonymous

Quote from: "keeper"It's a great show Herman, do you follow it?

I have seen it, but it is not one of my regular shows.

keeper

I've followed every show from the beginning. Very addictive.

@realAzhyaAryola

Me too and millions of others.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "keeper"I've followed every show from the beginning. Very addictive.

The old lady is addicted to that show.

@realAzhyaAryola

It's incredible how suspenseful they make it. Even the actors do not know who was eliminated. I guess they will find out when they start reading their scripts. Amazing. I hope it's Eugene, hehe. Poor thing. :laugh:
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

I am annoyed at Carol for leaving them which led to the team venturing out and be held captive.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

I will have withdrawals until October. I hope this Fear the Walking Dead can provide some temporary fix.
@realAzhyaAryola

Annie

I feel the same AA. Thank gawd there's that while we wait for the next season. I might just watch again from the very beginning.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"I feel the same AA. Thank gawd there's that while we wait for the next season. I might just watch again from the very beginning.

Is that a spinoff?