The best topic

Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

The Walking Dead

Started by keeper, October 03, 2013, 11:28:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Annie

Fear The Walking Dead is kind of. It's centres more around how it all came about and what's happening in other areas of the world.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Fear The Walking Dead is kind of. It's centres more around how it all came about and what's happening in other areas of the world.

Is it a brand new spinoff GrAnnie?

Annie

It premiered last year, it has it's own story line, character plots etc.  It seemed like a short season but at least it was an introduction.  It comes back on April 10th. Just in time for us Zombie freaks who are missing The Walking Dead  :laugh3:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"It premiered last year, it has it's own story line, character plots etc.  It seemed like a short season but at least it was an introduction.  It comes back on April 10th. Just in time for us Zombie freaks who are missing The Walking Dead  :laugh3:

The old lady will be happy to have it back.

Annie

Sounds like you have an awesome wife, Herman  :thumbup:

keeper

I'm looking forward to this new season, hope they show the last episode I don't remember what happened.

Annie

Do you mean the Fear The Walking Dead Keep? Ya I don't remember either, I'm hoping they do recaps  ac_smile

keeper

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Do you mean the Fear The Walking Dead Keep? Ya I don't remember either, I'm hoping they do recaps  ac_smile

Yes, I remember they were at a beach house and we're going to get on a boat. That guys ex killed self and it ended

Anonymous

Quote from: "keeper"
Quote from: "GrAnnie"Do you mean the Fear The Walking Dead Keep? Ya I don't remember either, I'm hoping they do recaps  ac_smile

Yes, I remember they were at a beach house and we're going to get on a boat. That guys ex killed self and it ended

Is that one of the highest rated shows?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"It's incredible how suspenseful they make it. Even the actors do not know who was eliminated. I guess they will find out when they start reading their scripts. Amazing. I hope it's Eugene, hehe. Poor thing. :laugh:

Well, in the comic book, Glenn dies exactly that way in that situation. By Nuegen, with the bat.  It's more than likely Glenn. This is why my hubs and I knew for sure Glenn lived through that dumpster ordeal.  Nuegen and the Savoirs are such an awesome, intense part of the story line and Glenn's death was so brutal there was no way they'd change this part.

Anonymous

http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Glenn_%28Comic_Series%29">http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Glenn_(Comic_Series)

keeper

Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"It's incredible how suspenseful they make it. Even the actors do not know who was eliminated. I guess they will find out when they start reading their scripts. Amazing. I hope it's Eugene, hehe. Poor thing. :laugh:

Well, in the comic book, Glenn dies exactly that way in that situation. By Nuegen, with the bat.  It's more than likely Glenn. This is why my hubs and I knew for sure Glenn lived through that dumpster ordeal.  Nuegen and the Savoirs are such an awesome, intense part of the story line and Glenn's death was so brutal there was no way they'd change this part.

just had to bring the comics in to it eh!!!!  :shock:

Spoiler Alert!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "keeper"
Quote from: "Dove"

just had to bring the comics in to it eh!!!!  :shock:

Spoiler Alert!!
Of course! Haha.  Seriously it's not like I just ruined it.  I'm super excited about the Savoirs. Negan.....oh man lol.  I was disappointed in Rick. He looked all pale like he was shitting his pants. Carl handled that shit so much better.  There is a rumor that they swapped out Glenn for Daryl, and are giving Glenn's death to Daryl....but honestly if they do that, I don't know how they plan to forward the story line. I won't go into what happens now, but it depends on Glenn being killed by Negan. It's pretty critical to the story.  But even if I just spoulered...they COULD have altered it still but if they didn't, if they stay true to the story, you guys won't be dissapointed. It's about to deliver!

keeper

If you don't mind Dove, can you add spoiler alert next time.

Some of us haven't read the comics.

Anonymous

Well I might be wrong. They've changed a few things through the series.