The best topic

Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

The Walking Dead

Started by keeper, October 03, 2013, 11:28:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

keeper

Annie

They didn't follow a lot of stuff from the comic books, that's what makes it hard to give spoilers. Personally, at first I was thinking Abraham only because of all the clues they gave on him in the last episode. Like him and Eugene  bonding and saying "goodbyes" and Abraham talking about a new beginning by wanting to start a family. Also he was one of the few to show he wasn't scared of Negan and acted like he could take whatever would be dished his way.  That fearless attitude was usually reserved for Daryl, he was always fearless. I hope it isn't Glen either and I certainly hope not Daryl because then people will riot lolol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

keeper

Next time Dove spews out a spoiler we should strip her naked and do things to her with a fork ac_beating

You with me Annie?

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Dove"
 Well, in the comic book, Glenn dies exactly that way in that situation. By Nuegen, with the bat.  It's more than likely Glenn. This is why my hubs and I knew for sure Glenn lived through that dumpster ordeal.  Nuegen and the Savoirs are such an awesome, intense part of the story line and Glenn's death was so brutal there was no way they'd change this part.

Ah, wish I did not hear of that but oh well. I hope they alter the comic book story for the sake of our favorite survivors.

For the record, I dislike anyone or any group that threatens our band of survivors. I like Jeffrey Dean Morgan, who plays Negan, in The Good Wife but he's truly evil here.

I don't mind if they kill off Eugene. If it is Glen, Maggie will lose it.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"They didn't follow a lot of stuff from the comic books, that's what makes it hard to give spoilers. Personally, at first I was thinking Abraham only because of all the clues they gave on him in the last episode. Like him and Eugene  bonding and saying "goodbyes" and Abraham talking about a new beginning by wanting to start a family. Also he was one of the few to show he wasn't scared of Negan and acted like he could take whatever would be dished his way.  That fearless attitude was usually reserved for Daryl, he was always fearless. I hope it isn't Glen either and I certainly hope not Daryl because then people will riot lolol
Exactly!  I'm just giving my theory based on the comic book version of this event....Doesn't mean they'll stick to the comic, so it's not really a spoiler.

@realAzhyaAryola

I did not like the look of fear on Rick's face. I like him when he's in control but I realized what makes our band of survivors different from the rest. Negan and his goons are "thugs." Rick and his group are still human and they still have a heart and that is precisely why they are in the situation they are in because they all chose to go out there hoping they could bring back one of their beloved friends. I doubt Negan and his thugs think of each other as beloved. They look hard and murderous. I mean, Rick and his group have killed also but I believe they kill those who threaten them.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I did not like the look of fear on Rick's face. I like him when he's in control but I realized what makes our band of survivors different from the rest. Negan and his goons are "thugs." Rick and his group are still human and they still have a heart and that is precisely why they are in the situation they are in because they all chose to go out there hoping they could bring back one of their beloved friends. I doubt Negan and his thugs think of each other as beloved. They look hard and murderous. I mean, Rick and his group have killed also but I believe they kill those who threaten them.
Negan and the Savoirs are organized and powerful. They are way more dangerous and together than thugs.  Negan makes the Governor look like a baby.  I'm excited about them...the show needed the introduction of an overwhelming enemy. I don't think they have no care for eachother, they are just hardened.  I knew something heavy was going to happen when they busted into one of the Savoirs nests and proceeded a slaughter.

keeper

Carol will save the day :pop:

Edit: AGAIN! !

@realAzhyaAryola

Yes, I agree. They are like organized and powerful crime lords. I don't feel the same of Rick's group. They are forced to do all they can to survive too but I think they are welcoming to new people who want to join them. Rick does not own a "Lucille."
@realAzhyaAryola

keeper

No, he has a Darrell lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Yes, I agree. They are like organized and powerful crime lords. I don't feel the same of Rick's group. They are forced to do all they can to survive too but I think they are welcoming to new people who want to join them. Rick does not own a "Lucille."

Yeah, but we are biased lol.

keeper

I just watched the end again and I was thinking, Could it be Carl? Negan did take a hand gun that belonged to one of the guys Ricks group killed.

Anonymous

Quote from: "keeper"No, he has a Darrell lol
True that! Lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "keeper"I just watched the end again and I was thinking, Could it be Carl? Negan did take a hand gun that belonged to one of the guys Ricks group killed.
No way is it Carl.