The best topic

Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

The Walking Dead

Started by keeper, October 03, 2013, 11:28:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Annie

Abraham's last words.... ac_crying  :laugh:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Omggggg!!! Well I was right about who would get it but didn't expect what else went down. Yikes!

I saw that Annie.

Yeah Right

Wow that first episode this season was shocking in its brutality (even for that show) .

**warning spoilers**

We knew they would take out one major character, but two?  That was a surprise.  And then the choice with the cutting off carl's arm.  I was floored.  It reminded me of the Game of Thrown's "red wedding" episode.

IMO they did a great job in making people want to hate the new villain, Negan right off the bat (sorry for the pun :laugh:)

I don't know what the rest of the season will be like, but that, IMO was a great start.

Bricktop

Didya catch what he called the bat after smooshing Glenn, and Glenn's blood is all over it.

"Its a vampire bat"?

:roll:

Annie

That was horrible when he hit Glen and his eyeball popped right out of the socket. Negan stands there laughing while Glen tries to talk until he's able to mumble "Maggie". I had a feeling it would be Abraham but was shocked during the whole Glen scene.  They sure panned on his face for quite awhile.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"That was horrible when he hit Glen and his eyeball popped right out of the socket. Negan stands there laughing while Glen tries to talk until he's able to mumble "Maggie". I had a feeling it would be Abraham but was shocked during the whole Glen scene.  They sure panned on his face for quite awhile.

:swoon:

Yeah Right

Quote from: "Oberon"Didya catch what he called the bat after smooshing Glenn, and Glenn's blood is all over it.

"Its a vampire bat"?

:roll:

LOL yes.  A funny bad guy you can love to hate.  This season looks very promising. :pop:

Quote from: "Annie"That was horrible when he hit Glen and his eyeball popped right out of the socket. Negan stands there laughing while Glen tries to talk until he's able to mumble "Maggie". I had a feeling it would be Abraham but was shocked during the whole Glen scene.  They sure panned on his face for quite awhile.

Gotta say that felt particularly realistic, gruesome, unexpected and sad at the same time.  It made me want to jump in my TV and go after Negan, I had to remind myself it was only a show :laugh: .  IMO, Only game of thrones could compete on such a nasty, gutwrenching level of surprise.

Annie

I agree, only Game of Thrones has achieved that level of shock and gore, that I know of.  Andrew Lincoln sure did a good job on that episode. He went from rebelious, to angry to shocked, to scared shitless but still resiliant and then submissive.  But only because he would of had to cut Carl's arm off if he hadn't given the "look" Negan wanted.  It did take a bit for Negan to get him to that stage of being scared into submission, though.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Annie"But only because he would [size=200]of[/size] had to cut Carl's arm off if he hadn't given the "look" Negan wanted.

Its "HAVE" not "OF"!!!!!

AAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

Hornung

Quote from: "Annie"I agree, only Game of Thrones has achieved that level of shock and gore, that I know of.  Andrew Lincoln sure did a good job on that episode. He went from rebelious, to angry to shocked, to scared shitless but still resiliant and then submissive.  But only because he would of had to cut Carl's arm off if he hadn't given the "look" Negan wanted.  It did take a bit for Negan to get him to that stage of being scared into submission, though.

Have you seen Vikings Annie?

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Who will meet Lucille?

Hello Azhya, what do you think of this year's hockey?

I am still disappointed from the last season, Fash, that I have not actually watched a game yet. Give me time and I will slowly warm up to it again.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Oberon"
Its "HAVE" not "OF"!!!!!

AAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

I've cited this before you know and one of the posters who is Canadian, I think, reasoned that it is correct to write it the way it sounds. I do not follow that practice, of course.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

The beauty of this show, to me, is the fact that it feels realistic, as you've seen. It is not a fairy tale, just like real life. They are all vulnerable. No one lives forever and some will not survive. I can't wait to see  how Rick will end Negan. I will take pleasure in watching that.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Who will meet Lucille?

Hello Azhya, what do you think of this year's hockey?

I am still disappointed from the last season, Fash, that I have not actually watched a game yet. Give me time and I will slowly warm up to it again.

Start a 2016/2017 season thread when you are ready. The Oilers look good, but the Flames do not.