The best topic

Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

The Walking Dead

Started by keeper, October 03, 2013, 11:28:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Annie

Whaaat? How can it be last one? It's only on episode 4!!!
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Whaaat? How can it be last one? It's only on episode 4!!!

Might be an English translation error Annie. Prissy is a nice old gal, so I cut her some slack.

Annie

Holy mackerel, I almost had a heart attack!  ac_wot  :laugh3:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Holy mackerel, I almost had a heart attack!  ac_wot  :laugh3:

Relax Annie. Deep breaths or tokes. Drink a beer. Hell, if you were in Saskatchewan I would offer you some barrel wash.

Annie

I'm having a few beers right now, actually. I have tomorrow off so I picked up a six pack  ac_drinks

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I'm having a few beers right now, actually. I have tomorrow off so I picked up a six pack  ac_drinks

We miss you since you started working Annie..

But, we are happy you are working though.

ac_smile

Annie

Aww thanks, Fash I miss you too and a whole bunch of others :) I had a long day today but it was good.  I have tomorrow off so I can catch up on laundry, I didn't get home till just after 11 and tossed my work clothes in the washer. Not doing anything more tonight but listening to tunes and being here  :thumbup:

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=200]NO!!!!![/size]

Ratings have plummeted. Why??? ac_dunno
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

When is the end of Negan!?
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Bricktop

I think we're stuck with him for a stretch.

But its easy to see the gathering storm of resistance.

A cache of guns suddenly appears in the hands of the Amazons. Other small communities appearing.

@realAzhyaAryola

Will Tara lead the Alexandrians to the arsenal there? I wonder.
@realAzhyaAryola

Annie

I think the women will join Rick and his group and Carol will bring her newly found friends to join Rick as well. Combined they will have lots of ammo and people to fight Negan's group. Also all the new people will most likely have tricks and useful info up their sleeves to bring to the table and that will also help to defeat Negan.

@realAzhyaAryola

You got it, Annie. That would be great if they can pull that off! :thumbup:
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Aryan

I've gone off the show a bit, I think its the lack of action in favour of in depth soap opera type storylines.  

George A Romero described the show something along the lines of a soap opera with the occasional zombie scenes....