Replies: 10553
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:28:38 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

The Walking Dead

Started by keeper, October 03, 2013, 11:28:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I just watched two more episodes of The Walking Dead. Sorry Annie and Keeps, but I don't get the appeal of the show. :?

keeper

To tell you the truth Shen, im not all in to the blood and guts shit ,its more the people and what would I do if this was real, The suspense, The Trill of them getting bit... I love how they do the make up.

Have you ever seen Night of the living dead? The first one? Thats how i got "into" the dead thing.

Odinson

Yea people need to understand the series. Azzholes think it´s just blood and guts.

Survival is the thrill and the story behind what has happened.

I bet they someday find the government and military remnant.

I agree on this one with keeper.

Annie

It also has drama, romance, mystery, who done it, suspense and of course a little horror! Everything I want in a show :-)
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"It also has drama, romance, mystery, who done it, suspense and of course a little horror! Everything I want in a show :-)

That's fine, but it has too much that I find unsettling.

Annie

It def isn't a show for everyone.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Odinson

We found this dead old man in his apartment when the electrical systems were failing..

Been dead for months... The stench was incredible.

My little learner vomited when he saw that the old dead guy was a bloated bag of stinking puzz.

Annie

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Odinson

Smelled like death in there.. lol

Odinson

I hope Michonne and Daryl hook up. I love that chick and Daryl is a real redneck with his SS-bike.

Annie

First it was Daryl and Carol flirting and sharing little pet names and now Daryl and Michionne are all flirty flirty LoL

Annie

Can you imagine them hooking up? Looks like they rarely bath with no running water so I'm wondering how stinky they would be....

Odinson

Quote from: "Annie"Can you imagine them hooking up? Looks like they rarely bath with no running water so I'm wondering how stinky they would be....

All of them look dirty.

Odinson

Quote from: "Annie"First it was Daryl and Carol flirting and sharing little pet names and now Daryl and Michionne are all flirty flirty LoL

She is so sexy with that katana.

A real amazon. lol

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/walking-dead-michonne-danai-gurira-season-3-amc.jpg">

Annie

Nothing like a bad ass woman with a deadly sword!