The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

The Walking Dead

Started by keeper, October 03, 2013, 11:28:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

But she doesn't have BEACH BALL SIZE LADY NUTS!!!

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Bricktop

DAMN.

I LOVED SASCHA!!!

But now I love Shiva...grrrrrrrr......

@realAzhyaAryola

A computer-created Tiger. Neat.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

I am now a bounty hunter for this piece of garbage.

http://www.geekgirlauthority.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/S7E10.4.jpg">
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Nobody messes with my people.
@realAzhyaAryola

Bricktop

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"A computer-created Tiger. Neat.

Nooooooooo....

Shiva is a real tiger!!!

I saw her!!!

She ate bad people.

@realAzhyaAryola

While waiting for The Walking Dead, I suppose Fear The Walking Dead will do.

Not too happy that they killed off Travis already.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"While waiting for The Walking Dead, I suppose Fear The Walking Dead will do.

Not too happy that they killed off Travis already.

Is it still very popular?

@realAzhyaAryola

The Walking Dead is, Fash. I think Fear The Walking Dead is also gaining popularity.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Remember when Carl told his Dad, Rick, to stop being the leader and he needed to let Glenn and Herschel lead now and that he can use a rest? Rick's look on his face was priceless.

Well, folks, we are weeks away from the season premiere of this captivating series. All will be well in the universe again.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

I blame Carol and Daryl for losing Glenn and Abraham. They both left Alexandria causing their friends to look for them and that is how the Saviors were able to corner them.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

The Walking Dead is coming in less than 2 weeks. Oh my God!!!!
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

I talk about this series at another forum now because The Walking Dead interest in this forum sucks.

Sorry, Fash. It's the truth.  :laugh:
@realAzhyaAryola

Bricktop

BS.

I'm a DeadHead!!!

I'm pissed that Shiva was killed!!!