The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

The Walking Dead

Started by keeper, October 03, 2013, 11:28:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Bricktop

Yes, and the most IMPORTANT person!!!

"You got your shittin' pants on?"

Wazzzup

Its been a decent season so far.  But when negan stood outside for 5 minutes where he could be sniped it made me sick how unrealistic that was.

Bricktop

Agreed. That was dumb plot misdirection. If you've got your nemesis in your sights, shoot first, talk later.

Likewise, killing off Shiva was just to save money on the cost of CGI.

But I agree...not a bad season overall. The episodes fly by so quickly...

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Bricktop"Yes, and the most IMPORTANT person!!!

"You got your shittin' pants on?"

">

Bricktop

"You look like a potato in a shit casserole".

Bricktop

Last episode this weekend...with a "shock" in store.

Rick will be mucho pissed at Daryl...the Heepsters will screw Rick over AGAIN...and I speculate that Morgan is going to be zombie food.

Aryan

I'm rapidly losing interest in this show. Shame really, as it used to be great.....

Bricktop

It hasn't changed at all. But it IS 8 years old...

I think they've done a fine job of keeping the genre alive.

If you want a laugh watch Dead Snow and its hilarious sequel, Dead Snow 2.

Zombie Nazis...what could go wrong?

">

@realAzhyaAryola

It is still a great story. Did they ever get to Washington, DC? I could not remember if they did or not. Somehow that escapes me.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Aryan

The show has changed, they have chosen to concentrate more on character development like a fucking soap opera rather than give the fans what they want.....  blood, gore, and zombies!! That along with the never ending faction feuds.    ac_boring

For a small fee, the producers could use my ideas if they so wished, which would involve a huge fucking shake up, including most of the main characters being killed off and replaced with new ones and a change of location from the constant rural countryside settings to the inner cities (sure they had been overrun but a story where the army managed to retake a city could be made and things could go from there). I believe it was only season 1 which contained scenes set in an innercity...

The show is in desperate need of some fresh ideas because in it's current  guise, it's coughing, wheezing, and looks to be on it's last legs. Sort of like  you huh Lavender Arse?  ac_biggrin

Bricktop

My legs are just fine...and quite capable of kicking your arse, junior.

@realAzhyaAryola

Did anyone really believe that a female of my caliber is into gore, guts, and zombies? I'm in it for the pure drama.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Did anyone really believe that a female of my caliber is into gore, guts, and zombies? I'm in it for the pure drama.

I might like it for those reasons Azhya, but I can't look past the gore and guts.

@realAzhyaAryola

You make it sound like it's all guts and gore, Fash, but it's not. No one understands unless they are a fan.
@realAzhyaAryola