The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

The Walking Dead

Started by keeper, October 03, 2013, 11:28:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

@realAzhyaAryola

After last night's mid-season finale, I have a fever today.  :cray:
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"After last night's mid-season finale, I have a fever today.  :cray:

Something sad Azhya?

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Very.

It probably makes for good viewing.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"After last night's mid-season finale, I have a fever today.  :cray:

Didn't see that coming...but I suspected his time was nearly up.

Frood

The wrong one got nibbled.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

I'm not going to miss that dreadful hair.

@realAzhyaAryola

I'm starting to lose interest when my beloved characters are being knocked off when that's not even in the original story. The script writer for this series is hacking the story! I object profusely!
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Why couldn't it be Eugene!?
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Losing Eugene wouldn't hurt as much.
@realAzhyaAryola

Bricktop

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I'm starting to lose interest when my beloved characters are being knocked off when that's not even in the original story. The script writer for this series is hacking the story! I object profusely!

We always lose one per season. That's part of the charm...you know you're going to lose at least ONE...its a matter of WHICH one?

Twas always thus, if you take your mind back through the seasons.

They are running out of originals...Rick, Darryl, Carol...Morgan if you consider him an original...but we've picked up some great new characters...including Negan. He revitalised the show.

I'm much happier that we've not been following an ensemble cast. That is the death of TV series.

Frood

Negan is the kind of character you wish you could run over with a tractor just to hear his dying words.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Hell no. Its Lucille for him. Live by the sword...

Aryan

I did a bit of reading up on the Walking Dead yesterday, and guess what?  True to form, they've decided to add some hefty doses of left propaganda in the shows. (Like I didn't know already)

The most glaring example being Rick's love interest. In the comics, he was with that blonde female who they killed off ages ago, I forget her name, but in the show, yes you've guessed  it, he's with that black as a spade Afro-chick.  Unbelievable. Well actually, it isn't really is it? This sort of bullshit is widespread in not only TV shows, but video games too!  Literally nothing is sacred these days.

Aryan

It was probably this guy's idea, ein Jude, Scott Gimple.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/e4/Scott_Gimple_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg/220px-Scott_Gimple_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg">