The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

The Walking Dead

Started by keeper, October 03, 2013, 11:28:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

@realAzhyaAryola

http://cdn.hitfix.com/images2/assets/marchmayhem/2016/contestants/carol-peletier-the-walking-dead.jpg">
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Bricktop

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"
From the original cast:

Rick - Soon to meet his fall.

Daryl - How long will he stay?

Carol - How long will she remain unstoppable?

Maggie - How good is her staying power?

Maggie was not an original.

She was Herchel's daughter that they came upon when they sought help after Carl was shot (for the first time) at Herschel's farm. He was a veterinarian.

If memory serves there were three daughters.

@realAzhyaAryola

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/77/5b/cc/775bcc5932544c7aa49b2015fa1b0f7a.jpg">
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Shut up, old man. I say she is an original so she is an original to me. She was part of the initial seasons when Rick got reunited with the group and they all combined as a group to get out of Georgia and head towards DC. To me, that is the original gang.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Fashionista"I wonder if the ratings for Walking Dead go up at this  time of year?

ac_umm

Um, yes, Fash. Millions were awaiting it to start this season. Of course the ratings go up at this time.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Oh, and there's Morgan who is actually the first human Rick spoke to after he woke up at the hospital. Morgan lost his mind though after he lost his son, and he was gone for a while and returned and went over to join the Fear The Walking Dead story. I still have to catch up on that one.
@realAzhyaAryola

Bricktop

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Shut up, old man. I say she is an original so she is an original to me. She was part of the initial seasons when Rick got reunited with the group and they all combined as a group to get out of Georgia and head towards DC. To me, that is the original gang.

You can say what you like, flippo, but she is still NOT an original.

Her first appearance was in series TWO. Not ONE.

@realAzhyaAryola

She is an original, whacko! You are not schooling me on the story of this series I have been following. Leave me the hell alone.

She is from the original group of survivors surviving with Rick. That is what I care about.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

https://images.amcnetworks.com/amc.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/FEAR-Morgan-Tease-15-ZH3506501.jpg">
@realAzhyaAryola

Bricktop

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"She is an original, whacko! You are not schooling me on the story of this series I have been following. Leave me the hell alone.

She is from the original group of survivors surviving with Rick. That is what I care about.

I'm not schooling you about anything. You cannot teach the ignorant to be smart.

Maggie was NOT a Season One original character. I point that out for the sake of accuracy for other members here.

Wallow in your stupidity all you like. But try to at least stick to facts when you post.

@realAzhyaAryola

Stupid asshole! Maggie is an original survivor since she joined Rick and company. Maggie is always shown when they picture the "original cast." Swallow that, you moron!
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"I love this new Maggie ! Homegirl turned ruthless

Who wants to bet Negan will become the next Rick

That will be war because if Daryl and Maggie are still around, they both want his head on a stake.
@realAzhyaAryola

Odinson

Batteries mentioned..

A fresh new battery lasts for few years in room temperature..

The TWD world is in Washington DC/Georgia area.

It gets somewhat cold in there during winter and it causes the batteries in stores to deplete and get ruined in less than a year.

Being subject to climate in general will ruin the batteries.

Frood

I've been sick of Rick for awhile now. Can't happen soon enough. FTWD has turned out a better storyline of late. Morgan has greater acting presence and there are still fresh faces in the cast.
Blahhhhhh...