Last post: Today at 09:28:38 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

The Walking Dead

Started by keeper, October 03, 2013, 11:28:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

@realAzhyaAryola

This Jesus is not the Messiah though.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Bricktop

Well, unless they stick a knife through his head, he will rise again!!!

@realAzhyaAryola

The group cares about their departed. They will make sure he will not rise again.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Bricktop

There is no group any more. That's the whole point of the new series.

Might even be a few less if the fadeout of the last episode is any guide. Surrounded by thousands of zombies in a fog enshrouded graveyard. Who will save them now!!!

@realAzhyaAryola

I wish I understood what the tension was between Michonne and Carol. I must have missed that and I don't read the comics. So, I guess I'll just wait until it is explained.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

God, we have to wait again for months for what happens next.
@realAzhyaAryola

Bricktop

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"I wish I understood what the tension was between Michonne and Carol. I must have missed that and I don't read the comics. So, I guess I'll just wait until it is explained.

Michonne sided with Rick in keeping Negan alive. All the others wanted him executed, like Maggie did with Greg.

The others still harbour resentment that Michonne is keeping Negan alive in Alexandria.

@realAzhyaAryola

Negan seems to have escaped. Crap. I wonder where Maggie went. The next installment will be interesting.
@realAzhyaAryola

Bricktop

Escaped...or was he released by the priest???

He left the door open, after all. And they have history.

@realAzhyaAryola

Woohoo! The Walking Dead is back! Excellent episode!
@realAzhyaAryola

Bricktop

I thought so.

The Whisperers look interesting.

Will Negan turn babyface?

And Judith's potty mouth!!!! :ohmy:

Bricktop

News is out.

Another major character is in their final series...prepare the tissues.

Bricktop

Well, the Whisperers are out and about...don't look to me like they have the firepower to take on the alliance of Kingdom, Hilltop and Alexandria though.

@realAzhyaAryola

Yes. They just have their hideous leatherfaces and fear-driven force. It seems they have been brainwashed by Alpha including her own daughter. From the story about Alpha, she seems just one natural-born killer.
@realAzhyaAryola

Bricktop

And then there is Negan. Will he take over Alexandria?