The best topic

Replies: 10551
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:15:13 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

The Walking Dead

Started by keeper, October 03, 2013, 11:28:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

keeper

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Keeper"
I got to be careful here because so many people like that show. Keeps and Annie are crazy about it.

Im tellin ya, if you saw it from the start and got to know the regulars you would feel different i swear it. you just wont take the time. i know your a busy women.

What shows you like Shen. when i have time i watch

Rookie Blue ( i am in total love with the one Brunette)

Boardwalk (tape it, watch it when i am incapacitated)

Masters of Sex (omfg this show rules)

falling skies ( this is so so, i like science fiction)

Judge Judy ( this bitch rules)

few others but not anything to talk about

Cheers

Well, I have a thread about Border Security, so that ranks pretty high on my list. We watch Rookie Blue sometimes too. I also like Dads, Big Brother and Republic of Doyle. I used to like Two and Half Men, but couldn't watch it anymore after Charlie Sheen left the show...WINNING!!

Oh ya Big Brother, and survivor i watch when i have time.

I used to love two and half men, i watch it if nothings on, Hey did you know they fired the kid on the show (jake) you show see the video he posted on utube, he was bashing the show something bad, it almosts seems like he was in a cult or Scientology or something. wish i could find it i would link it.

Anonymous

I used to love two and half men, i watch it if nothings on, Hey did you know they fired the kid on the show (jake) you show see the video he posted on utube, he was bashing the show something bad, it almosts seems like he was in a cult or Scientology or something. wish i could find it i would link it.

Yep, I like Survivor too.

I heard Angus Jones was fired for biting the hand that feeds him. I don't like that show anymore anyway.

Anonymous

Im tellin ya, if you saw it from the start and got to know the regulars you would feel different i swear it. you just wont take the time. i know your a busy women.

What shows you like Shen. when i have time i watch

Rookie Blue ( i am in total love with the one Brunette)

Boardwalk (tape it, watch it when i am incapacitated)

Masters of Sex (omfg this show rules)

falling skies ( this is so so, i like science fiction)

Judge Judy ( this bitch rules)

few others but not anything to talk about

Cheers

Well, I have a thread about Border Security, so that ranks pretty high on my list. We watch Rookie Blue sometimes too. I also like Dads, Big Brother and Republic of Doyle. I used to like Two and Half Men, but couldn't watch it anymore after Charlie Sheen left the show...WINNING!!

Hello Keeper, how are you today?

I like Judge Judy and most court reality shows.

Odinson

Two and a half men has jumped the shark.

Odinson

Quote from: "Keeper"Damn it, forgot to comment on last nights show(stop reading if you havent seen tit yet)

WOOT!!! old one eye is back, OHHHH Something wicked this way comes.

Oh, And OBI... before you post.

FUCK OFF!!!

Stop dogging me.

Frost

Quote from: "Blue"Yeah I understand, I dislike a lot of shows others love.

I got to be careful here because so many people like that show. Keeps and Annie are crazy about it.

:lol: Well it's a something some people just wont watch, it's nothing really not to like it, or even care to watch it.

I like the show, it's just a bit dumb sometimes how they are suppose to be surviving.

If I was a survivor there is no way I would stay with those people  :lol: they will get you killed.

Maybe I would visit, and grab me a few good looking woman  :D

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"
Quote from: "Blue"Yeah I understand, I dislike a lot of shows others love.

:lol: Well it's a something some people just wont watch, it's nothing really not to like it, or even care to watch it.

I like the show, it's just a bit dumb sometimes how they are suppose to be surviving.

If I was a survivor there is no way I would stay with those people  :lol: they will get you killed.

Keeps was saying I needed to see it from the beginning to really appreciate it. Maybe he's right, but I doubt it.

Frost

I like the first shows better than the new ones, it was more realistic I think.

It's like a soap in a way also more than a horror show.

Anonymous

Hey Annie, did you catch the latest episode?

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Odinson

Odinson

Hershey is a tough son of a bitch. The old man threw that walker over the railing.

Anonymous

I am one of the few ladies where I work that does not watch The Walking Dead.

keeper

Keeps was saying I needed to see it from the beginning to really appreciate it. Maybe he's right, but I doubt it.

Shen!!!!!, you know im right, have I ever steered you wrong? have I ever let you down. Stand Tall and watch The walking Dead.

Anonymous

Shen!!!!!, you know im right, have I ever steered you wrong? have I ever let you down. Stand Tall and watch The walking Dead.

Damn it Keeps, I tried. I really did, but it is just weird in my opinion. As I said, I am only into zombies around Halloween. Now my mind is on the jolly fat man and his red-nosed friend and I don't mean Rob Ford and one of his drinking buddies. ;)