The best topic

Replies: 10385
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:06:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

bad thing happened to me AGAIN

Started by jaysings, October 04, 2013, 10:40:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

jaysings

I really wanna be a positive guy, but FATE always plays me like a child. I scratched a car at the parking lot today, and, unfortunately, a proprietary of an auto shop where I just sent my car to change oil there, saw what was happening and suggested me to leave my ID and insurance. he got everything the other party who needs, but I don't even know the phone number of the other party. Today is a long day AGAIN

Anonymous

Quote from: "jaysings"I really wanna be a positive guy, but FATE always plays me like a child. I scratched a car at the parking lot today, and, unfortunately, a proprietary of an auto shop where I just sent my car to change oil there, saw what was happening and suggested me to leave my ID and insurance. he got everything the other party who needs, but I don't even know the phone number of the other party. Today is a long day AGAIN

Aww, that is unfortunate Jaysings..

Did you get the license plate number of the car that you scratched?

jaysings

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "jaysings"I really wanna be a positive guy, but FATE always plays me like a child. I scratched a car at the parking lot today, and, unfortunately, a proprietary of an auto shop where I just sent my car to change oil there, saw what was happening and suggested me to leave my ID and insurance. he got everything the other party who needs, but I don't even know the phone number of the other party. Today is a long day AGAIN

I did for sure; otherwise, I couldn't claim to ICBC. this is making me distasted all day

Anonymous

Quote from: "jaysings"

I did for sure; otherwise, I couldn't claim to ICBC. this is making me distasted all day

I guess the only thing you can do now is wait and see how much this will affect your insurance premiums..

I wish you the best Jaysings.

Odinson

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"You are screwed dude.

Don't tell him that...he feels bad enough.

Odinson

It´s not that bad.  :)

Insurance will cover it and it shouldn´t even take long to organize it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

It will become more expensive for Jaysings to drive from now on.

Odinson

Shouldn´t have left your original ID-card there though.. Take a photograph of it next time.

Odinson

A little bit. I´m guessing he does not have bonuses because he is too young.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Shouldn´t have left your original ID-card there though.. Take a photograph of it next time.

He would have just given his information and kept his insurance and registration cards.

jaysings

yes I'm very screwed up. I didn't expect that I would scratch others' cars at that moment. I didn't know I should go straight farther until I was completely out of the diagonal parking lot, and I then turned right.

jaysings

that's my point. I don't wanna increase the premium, so I have to pay off for the damage of the another party. 200 bucks at least, so I actually lost 200 bucks today. all I hope is that the another party lets me get away with this payment because she's car is pretty old model ( 1989 toyota corolla)

Anonymous

that's my point. I don't wanna increase the premium, so I have to pay off for the damage of the another party. 200 bucks at least, so I actually lost 200 bucks today. all I hope is that the another party lets me get away with this payment because she's car is pretty old model ( 1989 toyota corolla)

To keep your premiums from rising, you should have paid the other party off. Once you give info this might be a problem. She could take your cash and still report it. Not what you want to hear, but still something to think about Jay.

jaysings

Quote from: "Shen Li"

To keep your premiums from rising, you should have paid the other party off. Once you give info this might be a problem. She could take your cash and still report it. Not what you want to hear, but still something to think about Jay.

I've reported to ICBC as soon as the staff working at that auto repair shop suggested me to do so. I hope the lady lets me get away with the claim