The best topic

Replies: 10564
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:39:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Is COVID-19 a manufactured virus?

Started by Anonymous, March 31, 2020, 01:13:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Is COVID-19 a manufactured virus?

No
2 (40%)
Yes
3 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: April 10, 2020, 01:13:44 PM

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"Vote & state rationalr.

Not sure mysrlf.

JOE, there's little doubt in my mind that this pandemic was an act of bio-warfare.

cc

Agreed. Don't know if manufactured or just by keeping quiet / hiding casualties then not telling anything  .. .then allowing many planes to parts of the world

Clearly it is working for them and either way was warfare
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Agreed. Don't know if manufactured or just by keeping quiet / hiding casualties then not telling anything  .. .then allowing many planes to parts of the world

Clearly it is working for them and either way was warfare

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Vancouver

Disease and war is to control people. There is an agenda. Is Joe out of work now?
Time is malleable

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"Disease and war is to control people. There is an agenda. Is Joe out of work now?

No job, no woman, no friends, no savings, no hope and no reason to live. Joe is a waste of skin. You know that.

That is all I have to say. I do not post in Joe threads or respond to Joe posts.

Biggie Smiles

Anonymous

I know about biological warfare. Come and see my toilet seat.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Old Joe the Taxi Driver"I know about biological warfare. Come and see my toilet seat.

Joe will lick it :yuk:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Not sure mysrlf.

JOE, there's little doubt in my mind that this pandemic was an act of bio-warfare.

I'm not sure Fashionista.

You could be right.

Im not dismissing your claims.

There has to be a scientific analysis which can't reach a conclusion til the pandemic is over.

But even if its a natural occurence, its still mostly the Chinese governments fault & their elites.

Actually a naturally ocurring vurus makes them even more at fault.

Because they could've done a lot more to improve the qualitu of the air, sanitation standards, diets & quakity of life for the poor. And why is the lot of Taiwanese Chinese peopke so much better than Communist China even tho Taiwan is a capitalist state?

Yknow Fashionista I see all these rich Chinese flaunting their wealth in Vancouver. But they are mostly mainland Chinese NOT Taiwanese. Somehow I don't think Taiwan has their people eating bugs and out of garbage cans.

Now perhaps the truth us coming out where China's economic miracle came from. Built in a supposedly egalitarian Communist state on the backs of the poor with its billionaires flaunting their wealth in places like Vancouver, San Francisci & Honolulu. If there are so many billionaires in Mainland China, how come tgey couldb't do more to help the poor and their own people?

Odinson

Not sure mysrlf.

China wouldnt risk it... Releasing the virus and spreading it would be an act of war.

However.. They might let an existing virus spread into the west... Thats less act of war like.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

Not sure mysrlf.

China wouldnt risk it... Releasing the virus and spreading it would be an act of war.

However.. They might let an existing virus spread into the west... Thats less act of war like.

This is why Peking wants the world to buy the Wuhan wet market myth..

Biggie and I are in total agreement on that one.

Anonymous

Not sure mysrlf.

Not if you release it into your own country and come up with some silly wuhan wet market cover story it isn't

Seriously. Does anyone really buy that nonsense?

I certainly don't

Anonymous

Not sure mysrlf.

This is why Peking wants the world to buy the Wuhan wet market myth..

Biggie and I are in total agreement on that one.

Actually Fashionista, you raise another interesting prospect.

IF this is an artificial man made virus, haas it also been programmed wi efficacy expiry date?

That is it will wreak havoc for 4, 5 or 6 mis then suddenly disappear without explanation?

Whats puzzling about this virus is the rapidity which it spread, seemingly from out of nowhere.

And yet some epidemics historically took years or even decades to spread to all four corners of the globe.

It almost seems too horrific  almost as it was programmed to take effect that quickly.

Somehow I don't even think the spread of the black pague spread that quickly - a tine in history when the world was much less unhealthy and far more unhygeinic than it is today.

Anyways we'll see how events ubfold which confirm or deny your suspicions about the virus.

cc

Rapidity is because it is so easily transmitted to others .. and can spread from someone with no symptoms yet

and it lasts on objects much longer than an previous ones

and we are in a globalist world now
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview