The best topic

Replies: 10340
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Is COVID-19 a manufactured virus?

Started by Anonymous, March 31, 2020, 01:13:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Is COVID-19 a manufactured virus?

No
2 (40%)
Yes
3 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: April 10, 2020, 01:13:44 PM

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Even if one believes the coronavirus was created accidentally, the cover up and global spread of the virus was not.

What happens if I believe it was created accidentally in a disgusting Chinese Wet Market?

Then you probably wouldn't want to hear that authorities have determined who patient zero was.

Because then you'd either have to admit your belief was misguided or go all flat-earth on us.

Anonymous

Fash, I think you're trying too hard to shift the blame to China, from Taiwan.

Which is acceptable in this case, but you're trying too hard to do so...

Those are your people, Fash, and they do the things that they do, and you know they do.

Everyone retains their homeland, in a way...  Fash, you are Chinese.  You know what they do there.  Seoul is Korean, and he knows what happens there.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Guest"Why are people still referring to it as the World Health Organization? They're clearly sucking Xi Jinping piddle-pop, they may as well be calling themselves the Chinese Health Organization.

China got Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus got the job as head of the WHO and he represents China, not the world.

Yes, and his track record re: Ethiopia wasn't exactly sterling either. The WHO is a failed and corrupt organization, like MSNBC.

Quote from: "Mel"Fash, I think you're trying too hard to shift the blame to China, from Taiwan.

Those are your people, Fash, and they do the things that they do, and you know they do.

Everyone retains their homeland, in a way...  Fash, you are Chinese.  You know what they do there.  Seoul is Korean, and he knows what happens there.

I was under the impression she was Taiwanese, but no matter. Just because we refer to the source as "China" for brevity, it's actually the government of the People's Republic of China who are to blame. The actual people of China are not to blame, most of them secretly dislike their government as much as we dislike their government.

Unless you know something I don't, Fash has more affinity with Taiwan and does not recognize the PRC's pretensions to "own" it, no matter what the PRC or the UN might say. I would be tempted to side with her, even more so now that this Spooky-Wu Flu is doing the rounds. Mainland China should be split up, much like the Soviet Union was split up. We, the people of planet Earth owe to to our global safety to break it up into smaller bite size chunks to minimize the damage the communist menace seems more than okay with waging on the world stage.

The people of China will be grateful, as will Fash's people and indeed liberty lovers everywhere.

Frood

Quote from: "Mel"Fash, I think you're trying too hard to shift the blame to China, from Taiwan.

Fash is Taiwanese not Chinese... are you from the USA, Canuckistani?  ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"

Fash is Taiwanese not Chinese... are you from the USA, Canuckistani?  ac_biggrin

Good analogy DD.

cc

Mel advising Fash as to say less

Made my morning

:roll:

"Shift the blame"?  ... shift? ... "your people?  ... "your"? .... fk kra-ts are stunned
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"
I was under the impression she was Taiwanese,

I am Taiwanese..

China is culturally foreign to me..

It's backwards, filthy and totalitarian..

Canada, Australia and the USA are similar countries, but China and Taiwan are not..

We speak the same language as people from China, but so do Australians and Nigerians..

Culturally, we relate more to Japan and South Korea.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview