The best topic

Replies: 10342
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:13:52 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

China doesn't deny the coronavirus is a bioweapon

Started by Anonymous, April 01, 2020, 12:26:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"This is 100% a biological weapon released by one of the bio lab facilities which are within a short drive of the Wuhan Wet market.

China released it there first so people would think exactly what they're thinking now. "but it killed their own people first"

Like communist dictatorships give a fuck about their own people

They couldn't get a vaccine for Sars 1 so it's unlikely they'll get a vaccine for Sars 2 (the Chinese Virus).

Once it kills all the weak, the survivors of it will be immune.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"Now ask yourself this question.

If this isn't a bio weapon why were all the doctors who were trying to warn people killed? Back in January?

2 week delayed fuse. Chinese new year celebrations in U.S on Feb 9th. US intelligence oversight committees focused on impeachment. A spreading mechanism hard to pin down. Varying strains.

Should I go on?

Do I really have to?

I haven't researched this like you and Fash have. As I said though, it looks suspicious to me too. Now I think I will start looking at what the WHO doesn't want us to know.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I started another coronavirus being manufactured I want Seoul to participate and he doesn't post in JOE threads.

">

Good thread. And I like how people are stepping over Joe's spam like it was dog turds on a sidewalk. :thumbup:

Anonymous

SECRETS AND LIES Wuhan locals claim coronavirus death toll is 42,000 – TEN TIMES higher than official figure – as they blast 'cover up'

THE coronavirus death toll in the Chinese city at the epicentre of the global outbreak could be more than TEN TIMES that claimed by the authorities, it's feared.

Those living in hard-hit Wuhan believe around 42,000 people have now been killed by the airborne bug compared to the 3,000 to 4,000 claimed by the state.

Mask-wearing locals in the shopping district of Wuhan

Reports say the ashes of 3,500 people are now due to be distributed every day in the run up to Qing Ming festival on April 5 when families tend the graves of the dead.

This would mean 42,000 urns could be distributed in that 12-day period – as the deliveries have been been ongoing for five days, reports the Mail Online.

And those living in Wuhan  say they know more people are dying than what is being reported sparking fears of another state cover up.

One – who only wanted to be called Zhang – told RFA: "It can't be right because the incinerators have been working round the clock, so how can so few people have died?"

One source with links to the authorities in Hubei also claimed 28,000 cremations took place in the city in just one month.

The Sun Online previously reported on fears China has secretly shipped thousands of urns to the coronavirus ravaged city of Wuhan.

Pictures published by respected Chinese media outlet Caixin apparently showed thousands of urns being delivered on the back of a truck to a funeral home.

Reportedly about 2,500 urns were delivered to the site over the space of two days while another photo was said to show 3,500 urns stacked up inside.

It is unclear how many of the urns have been filled, and the total figure for the deliveries is between 5,000 and 8,500.

Questions have long been raised over whether China has accurately reported its coronavirus death toll.

And it's also been claimed Beijing tried to cover up the very first reports of the outbreak.

According to Caixin Global, scientists raised the alarm about the virus back in December but were ordered to keep quiet by China's National Health Commission.

And local officials did not tell the US Center for Disease Control and Prevention about the outbreak when they visited Wuhan on January 8.

President Trump questioned the regime's numbers as the US overtook the state as having the highest figure in the world.

Families of those who died in Wuhan have been allowed to start collecting their cremated remains from multiple funeral homes, reports Bloomberg.

Officials who reportedly answered the phone at six of the eight funeral homes in Wuhan declined to disclose numbers of urns to be collected.

Scientists have produced a day-by-day breakdown of the typical Covid-19 symptoms

Chinese media reports some families had been waiting for up to five hours to pick up the ashes of their loved ones.

The New York Times reports that government censors have already begun to delete images from funeral homes of social media.

China has faced criticism over attempts to downplay the early stages of the outbreak and repeated revisions of the way cases are recorded in an alleged bid to alter the numbers.

Chinese officials reportedly only count patients with both symptoms and a positive test in their official tally of confirmed cases.

Trump questioned the accuracy of the Chinese figures as the US became the epicentre of the global outbreak.

He said the American number was down to the increased number of tests being carried out.

Speaking to reporters at the White House, he cast doubt over the authenticity of the Chinese case figures.

He said: "Number one, you don't know what the numbers are in China. China tells you numbers.

"But you just don't know — you know, what are the numbers?"

Various disturbing reports have emerged over the past few months however from Wuhan – fueling speculation about a potential cover up.

Hong Kong's public broadcaster RTHK on Monday reported that hospitals in Wuhan have been refusing to test patients who showed symptoms to keep numbers down.

Japanese outlet Kyodo News reported that the numbers had been "manipulated" before President Xi visited Wuhan a few weeks ago

And numerous unverified videos and pictures emerging on Chinese social media allegedly showed a city with overwhelmed hospitals and body bags stacking up in makeshift morgues.

Anonymous

DD has been saying for two months China was underreporting the number of infections and death count.

Gaon

If this isn't a bio weapon why were all the doctors who were trying to warn people killed? Back in January?

2 week delayed fuse. Chinese new year celebrations in U.S on Feb 9th. US intelligence oversight committees focused on impeachment. A spreading mechanism hard to pin down. Varying strains.

Should I go on?

Do I really have to?

I have not read about this. Can you provide details with links.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gaon"

Should I go on?

Do I really have to?

Gaon what is Israelis policy on China? If it does become the preminat superpower what will this mean for Israel, they are allied with anti Jewish countries like Iran Syria and pakistan

Gaon

Quote from: "Guest"

Should I go on?

Do I really have to?

Gaon what is Israelis policy on China? If it does become the preminat superpower what will this mean for Israel, they are allied with anti Jewish countries like Iran Syria and pakistan

China has a lot of investments in Israel.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"

Should I go on?

Do I really have to?

China has a lot of investments in Israel.

The surprising poll that found about one-quarter of the world's population harbored what might be considered anti-Semitic views made me reflect upon my three years in Beijing as one of the several thousand Jews who live here full-time.

China ranks relatively low on the Anti-Defamation League's rankings of anti-Semitic places. About 20% of Chinese polled agreed with negative stereotypes of Jews, with the percentage rising according to age. On the high end of the scale, 41% of Chinese polled thought Jews are more loyal to Israel than to their home country, while one-third thought they have too much power in business and finance. On the low end of the ranking, 15% thought Jews had too much power in the U.S. government, and 18% thought they were "responsible for most of the world's wars."

Some of the findings hit home. Early in my tenure here, I wrote an article about the descendants of ancient Jewish traders in the dusty central Chinese city of Kaifeng, who are slowly rediscovering their roots and beginning to practice Jewish rites. One of them showed me a copy of a 1953 document, in which Mao Zedong and Deng Xiaoping fretted that the Kaifeng Jews might be subversive. "The Kaifeng Jewish community is disclosing secrets to the overseas communities and causing trouble," the leaders wrote in the memo, which I verified with some scholars of Jewish life in China. That's a pretty powerful history of concern that Jews really are loyal to Israel, not China.

Anonymous

Study Concludes China Acting 3 Weeks Earlier Could Have Avoided Global Pandemic

https://dailycaller.com/2020/03/31/china-coronavirus-pandemic-early-action/?utm_source=piano&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2360&pnespid=g_Rgo.NeBxWN_ANMmvohsdXot78YGOG1CHH_Zgru">https://dailycaller.com/2020/03/31/chin ... G1CHH_Zgru">https://dailycaller.com/2020/03/31/china-coronavirus-pandemic-early-action/?utm_source=piano&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2360&pnespid=g_Rgo.NeBxWN_ANMmvohsdXot78YGOG1CHH_Zgru

he world could have avoided a global pandemic had China taken action to slow the spread of coronavirus just three weeks earlier, according to a study from the University of Southampton.

Study author Dr. Shengjie Lai found that earlier action from China could have reduced the spread of the disease by up to 95 percent. Released on March 11, its findings paralleled messaging from President Donald Trump, who has said that China's delay in making the outbreak public cost the world precious time to prepare.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Study Concludes China Acting 3 Weeks Earlier Could Have Avoided Global Pandemic

https://dailycaller.com/2020/03/31/china-coronavirus-pandemic-early-action/?utm_source=piano&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2360&pnespid=g_Rgo.NeBxWN_ANMmvohsdXot78YGOG1CHH_Zgru">https://dailycaller.com/2020/03/31/chin ... G1CHH_Zgru">https://dailycaller.com/2020/03/31/china-coronavirus-pandemic-early-action/?utm_source=piano&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2360&pnespid=g_Rgo.NeBxWN_ANMmvohsdXot78YGOG1CHH_Zgru

he world could have avoided a global pandemic had China taken action to slow the spread of coronavirus just three weeks earlier, according to a study from the University of Southampton.

Study author Dr. Shengjie Lai found that earlier action from China could have reduced the spread of the disease by up to 95 percent. Released on March 11, its findings paralleled messaging from President Donald Trump, who has said that China's delay in making the outbreak public cost the world precious time to prepare.

This global pandemic and economic shutdown is all China's fault.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Herman"Study Concludes China Acting 3 Weeks Earlier Could Have Avoided Global Pandemic

This global pandemic and economic shutdown is all China's fault.

Taiwan will emerge as the next Sino-Superpower, Fashionista.

The West will still want to do business with China, but they'll want a cleaner, more democratic version to deal with. Therefore I see this as a grand opportunity to take advantage of its status as 'The New China'. The US & other nations will pump more armnaments into Taiwan to protect it. More embassies opening up. More corporations will open shop in Taipei. More manufacturing will leave China for more politically & socially stable pastures. Taiwan will act as a middleman between the West & Mainland China. Hence its political & strategic signicance will be recognized.

Finally, Chiang Kai-Shek & Nationalist China will be vindicated & Taiwan will emerge as a respected member of the United Nations.

https://www.warmuseum.ca/collections/wp-content/uploads/artifacts/278/16278/5050-1613-0216-046.base.jpg">

Anyways thats how I sees the future unfolding.

Historians will remember the coronavirus epidemic as the moment China blew it to become the indisputed dominant world power.

Taiwan will finally get some respect.

cc

We all knew Taiwan would benefit industrially JoJo .. and have communicated about it

But, good to know you are catching up to the rest of us
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

You'd be wrong to think that..

Chiang Kai Shek was a brutal dictator that even the pan blues no longer deny..

Taiwan would be an accepted member of the international community today if CKS had followed the foreign minister of Japan's advice in the 1960's and changed Taiwan's official name from Republic of China to the Chinese Republic of Taiwan..

He would not allow Taiwan to sit with the PRC in the UN and once resolution 2758 was passed China wouldn't allow Taiwan in under any circumstances.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"We all knew Taiwan would benefit industrially JoJo .. and have communicated about it

But, good to know you are catching up to the rest of us

The other thing is, what Trump was trying to do - that is to put tge brakes on China...

...the coronavirus may have done overnight.

The world is no longer gonna give China this blank cheque to take over and rule the world.

Whether or not China used the coronavirus as a bioweapon is beside the point.

The image of this mysterious authoritarian behemoth out to poison the world will stick & be in the minds of many.

Kinda like...."so ya wanna give us all this 'free aid', eh?. BTW....are you gonna poison us too?!"

The honeymoon is over. Just like Germany has become synonymous with the holocaust, China will become identified with the coronavirus.

Ironically, the tarrifs & restrictions Trump sought or dreamed of imposing on China, other nations may follow his lead.

ie - I can see a 'health tax' being placed on Chinese imports now to ensure they are safe for consumption. or that international health authorities are permanently stationed there like UN weapons inspectors were in Iraq when Saddam was in power to maje sure China conforms to acceptable health standards as a condition of doing business with the rest of the world. The world has to turn the screws down on China just to save itself. Otherwise these pandemics will continue to be a threat.

People & Nations just won't trust China anymore.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview