The best topic

Replies: 10340
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

China doesn't deny the coronavirus is a bioweapon

Started by Anonymous, April 01, 2020, 12:26:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"We all knew Taiwan would benefit industrially JoJo .. and have communicated about it

But, good to know you are catching up to the rest of us

The other thing is, what Trump was trying to do - that is to put tge brakes on China...

...the coronavirus may have done overnight.

The world is no longer gonna give China this blank cheque to take over and rule the world.

Whether or not China used the coronavirus as a bioweapon is beside the point.

The image of this mysterious authoritarian behemoth out to poison the world will stick & be in the minds of many.

Kinda like...."so ya wanna give us all this 'free aid', eh?. BTW....are you gonna poison us too?!"

The honeymoon is over. Just like Germany has become synonymous with the holocaust, China will become identified with the coronavirus.

Ironically, the tarrifs & restrictions Trump sought or dreamed of imposing on China, other nations may follow his lead.

ie - I can see a 'health tax' being placed on Chinese imports now to ensure they are safe for consumption. or that international health authorities are permanently stationed there like UN weapons inspectors were in Iraq when Saddam was in power to maje sure China conforms to acceptable health standards as a condition of doing business with the rest of the world. The world has to turn the screws down on China just to save itself. Otherwise these pandemics will continue to be a threat.

People & Nations just won't trust China anymore.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I started another coronavirus being manufactured I want Seoul to participate and he doesn't post in JOE threads.

">

TWAT!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I started another coronavirus being manufactured I want Seoul to participate and he doesn't post in JOE threads.

">

TWAT!!
She aint and you know that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

">

TWAT!!
Traitors are twats.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

">

TWAT!!
Traitors are twats.
She aint no traitor either.

Anonymous

China lied, people died — who will hold the regime accountable?

In assessing the global public health and economic crisis caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, the role of China's dictatorial government in initially suppressing vital information about the virus must be universally condemned.

But will it ever happen?

China first contacted the World Health Organization about COVID-19 on Dec. 31, 2019, soothingly claiming what we now know is a highly-contagious, potentially deadly coronavirus, was "preventable and controllable."

But a March 23 reconstruction of events by the National Review — "The Comprehensive Timeline of China's COVID-19 Lies" — convincingly argues that by the time China finally acknowledged on Jan. 20 that COVID-19 was capable of human-to-human transmission — having previously suppressed growing evidence of this going back to mid-December —  it was already too late to stop its global spread.

Thousands of travellers, unaware they were infected with COVID-19 while in Wuhan, initially spread the coronavirus inside China, and then globally, mainly by air travel.

While this was happening — as reported by David Staples of the Edmonton Journal on March 24 — China was receiving gushing praise from the World Health Organization and public health officials in Canada for its efforts to contain the virus.

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/goldstein-china-lied-people-died-who-will-hold-the-regime-accountable">https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnis ... ccountable">https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/goldstein-china-lied-people-died-who-will-hold-the-regime-accountable

I am afraid China will never be held accountable for devastation they have caused the world. We can make sure this never happens again by not relying on China for vital medical supplies.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"We all knew Taiwan would benefit industrially JoJo .. and have communicated about it

But, good to know you are catching up to the rest of us

The old broke virgin is always a day late and a dollar short.

Anonymous

The UK death toll has surpassed that of China, how can a country of 1.5 billion have more deaths than a country of 65 million when the whole thing started there in the first place ac_dunno

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"The UK death toll has surpassed that of China, how can a country of 1.5 billion have more deaths than a country of 65 million when the whole thing started there in the first place ac_dunno

Gasp, China might be lying.

:swoon:

Reply Print
User actions

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview