News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

When this pestilence is all over, I'm holidaying in Taiwan...

Started by Frood, April 01, 2020, 11:50:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Quote from: "seoulbro"She would kill for extra crispy.

She would drive a busload of autistic nuns off a cliff for extra crispy....
Blahhhhhh...

Zetsu

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Zetsu"

It was in Toronto, lol though I have to admit I wasn't in a good mood that day and kinda triggered them, then the fight started.   :001_tongue:

The funny thing was all 3 of those smoker punks landed over a dozen punches to my face and a few kicks to my stomach but turns out all their hits were really weak, which I think is a good thing since I didn't suffer any bruises and my only loss was that I drop my kfc take out onto the ground during in the middle of the fight, lol.

Though the cops that arrived were really nice and even asked if I needed an ambulance, which kind of made my day.  ac_smile

They actually attacked you because you don't share their brainwashed Chinese talking points. The frickin nerve of those punks. People like that should stay in their own country if they can't handle different opinions.

It's all good though and really appreciate your concern brother.   Might sound unlucky but tbh I was kind of edgy before the fight due to days after days of bad luck during the past few months and my opinions about China wasn't the most politically correct.  But yea anyone that starts attacking others, especially strangers in an argument b/c of what they don't like hearing to is still crossing the line.  But on the bright side I'm really fine after the fight, maybe just a bit depressed and surprised at the same time, and feels like I'm back in high school again, lol.
Permanently off his rocker

Zetsu

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"

Shen's people.... after your KFC....  ac_biggrin

Quote from: "seoulbro"She would kill for extra crispy.

:MG_216:

Anonymous

It was in Toronto, lol though I have to admit I wasn't in a good mood that day and kinda triggered them, then the fight started.   :001_tongue:

The funny thing was all 3 of those smoker punks landed over a dozen punches to my face and a few kicks to my stomach but turns out all their hits were really weak, which I think is a good thing since I didn't suffer any bruises and my only loss was that I drop my kfc take out onto the ground during in the middle of the fight, lol.

Though the cops that arrived were really nice and even asked if I needed an ambulance, which kind of made my day.  ac_smile

They actually attacked you because you don't share their brainwashed Chinese talking points. The frickin nerve of those punks. People like that should stay in their own country if they can't handle different opinions.

It's all good though and really appreciate your concern brother.   Might sound unlucky but tbh I was kind of edgy before the fight due to days after days of bad luck during the past few months and my opinions about China wasn't the most politically correct.  But yea anyone that starts attacking others, especially strangers in an argument b/c of what they don't like hearing to is still crossing the line.  But on the bright side I'm really fine after the fight, maybe just a bit depressed and surprised at the same time, and feels like I'm back in high school again, lol.

You are not in China. If you have an opinion, state it. If anybody has a problem with that. fuck em.

Zetsu

You are not in China. If you have an opinion, state it. If anybody has a problem with that. fuck em.

Thanks brother  ac_cool , I might have lost a bit of confidence that day, but after reading this think I'm back to my old self and sharper this time.  ac_drinks

Frood

Now I want extra crispy, Shen...

Damn you, fat butt mainlander! Damn you to Duluth Minnesota!
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Thanks brother  ac_cool , I might have lost a bit of confidence that day, but after reading this think I'm back to my old self and sharper this time.  ac_drinks

You did the right thing. Don't take shit from anybody.