The best topic

Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

I removed my signature because it was causing vaginal

Started by Oak, April 04, 2020, 09:19:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 40 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oak"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Cronus"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Oak"cramps in your membership, Fashionista.

gy

Some of the garbage that gets posted at this forum and y'all get upset about a meme in a siggy.   I guess there's a first time for everything.  Pretty controlling/fascist if you ask me.

This may not be the place for me. I'll think on it.

I want you here..

I didn't know an oversized signature would be an issue.

First it was deemed "political" when I admire Dr Fauci for his work on this pandemic in the US.  Then it was "too big".  

Give me a break, really?  It's like a bunch of old hens run this place. And my feathers are just toooooooo different, God Forbid!

Had nothing to do with politics or feathers and was not the reason or I would https://i.imgur.com/eYuL9xF.jpg?1">https://i.imgur.com/eYuL9xF.jpg?1[/img]

Stupid rules are stupid rules.  And your rule here is stupid.  Going into my profile to change my settings is not okay with me.

Still too insular, still too controlling and petty.

None of us had a problem with small sigs.

The complainers are petty, whining and entitled babies.  Oh my eyes!  It's too big!  I'm distracted and...DEMENTED is what y'all are.  Too much time, too little substance.

Your sig was more than ten times bigger than what the owner allows. You seem to think you should have special privileges.

Oak

gy

Some of the garbage that gets posted at this forum and y'all get upset about a meme in a siggy.   I guess there's a first time for everything.  Pretty controlling/fascist if you ask me.

I want you here..

First it was deemed "political" when I admire Dr Fauci for his work on this pandemic in the US.  Then it was "too big".  

Give me a break, really?  It's like a bunch of old hens run this place. And my feathers are just toooooooo different, God Forbid!

Had nothing to do with politics or feathers and was not the reason or I would https://i.imgur.com/eYuL9xF.jpg?1">https://i.imgur.com/eYuL9xF.jpg?1[/img]

Stupid rules are stupid rules.  And your rule here is stupid.  Going into my profile to change my settings is not okay with me.

The complainers are petty, whining and entitled babies.  Oh my eyes!  It's too big!  I'm distracted and...DEMENTED is what y'all are.  Too much time, too little substance.

Your sig was more than ten times bigger than what the owner allows. You seem to think you should have special privileges.

I don't want special privileges, I do cherish my liberty.  I don't know why there's a limit at all.  Who cares?   How much does this really matter?  0, it matters not.

If you have a whining issue, take it elsewhere, I'm not interested.

Thiel

gy

I am not here that often, but I never had a problem expressing myself.
gay, conservative and proud

Zetsu

gy

I want you here..

I don't want special privileges, I do cherish my liberty.  I don't know why there's a limit at all.  Who cares?   How much does this really matter?  0, it matters not.

If you have a whining issue, take it elsewhere, I'm not interested.

*sigh*
Permanently off his rocker

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Thiel"

gy

:thumbup:
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Zetsu

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"
Quote from: "Thiel"

gy

:thumbup:

ac_drinks
Permanently off his rocker

Oak

Oak

Quote from: "lotus bud"that whiny bitch is gut hooked!!!

Just like Seamajor, Lotus only has a handful of words in her vocabulary

It's not Lotus Bud. imho.   I believe she's calling herself The Gist here.  Additionally, though our relationship is extremely adversarial, she posts better than that fool.

Anonymous

You know what you need Oak? A big wooden cross. So every time you feel aggrieved, you can climb on up and nail yourself to it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lotus Bud"You know what you need Oak? A big wooden cross. So every time you feel aggrieved, you can climb on up and nail yourself to it.

Or insert it up herself.

And take pictures.

And complain when those pictures were removed from her sig for taking up too much space.

Cronus

It's always fun to see a member, that has been moderated, make a thread saying that we are whiners and how dare us to have limits. Then they will create a thread at another forum (that also has similar limits) going on about what happened here. No threads were created here whining about a sig being to big. If we really wanted to whine we would have created our own threads here and that other forum. That being said, to me, it seems that we were not the big whiners after all.
the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....

Anonymous

Cronus

Quote from: "Guest"I'm surprised this pointless drama has any threads, let alone two

Exactly....
the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....

Oak

Quote from: "Cronus"It's always fun to see a member, that has been moderated, make a thread saying that we are whiners and how dare us to have limits. Then they will create a thread at another forum (that also has similar limits) going on about what happened here. No threads were created here whining about a sig being to big. If we really wanted to whine we would have created our own threads here and that other forum. That being said, to me, it seems that we were not the big whiners after all.

Similar limits?   Perhaps, but it's up at SG with no moderation of any kind.  I guess they just aren't as "special" as the people are here.

And posters from here also cross post at SG.  Seems pulling the stick out of your posterior might provide you some relief.

Oak

Quote from: "Guest"I'm surprised this pointless drama has any threads, let alone two

Does your posting make the thread go away?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview