Replies: 7502
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 12:54:36 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Global Pandemic

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, April 05, 2020, 11:45:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"What should be done to the homeless? In New York City, the homeless have set up shop in some of the cars. Cuomo said this is disgusting and disrespectful to the frontliners who have to go to work and need to ride the train.

If I saw some homeless bum like Joe sleeping in my truck, he would be going underneath it.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"What should be done to the homeless? In New York City, the homeless have set up shop in some of the cars. Cuomo said this is disgusting and disrespectful to the frontliners who have to go to work and need to ride the train.

If I saw some homeless bum like Joe sleeping in my truck, he would be going underneath it.

ac_lmfao
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

All jokes aside, what should really be done to the homeless around the world?
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Odinson

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"All jokes aside, what should really be done to the homeless around the world?

Send them to warmer countries..

Like the Philippines...

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"All jokes aside, what should really be done to the homeless around the world?

I really don't have an answer to that one. It is impossible to maintain social distancing in shelters.

@realAzhyaAryola

I can understand third world countries having poor solutions to their homeless but you'd think that the more developed countries would have a working mechanism to deal with their homeless populations. It's very disappointing.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Odinson"

Like the Philippines...

I heard that Hawaii sent some of the homeless there back to the mainland USA at the start of the pandemic. Why wouldn't a homeless like Hawaii, right? It's nice and warm there and they just lay by the beach. Sheesh.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"

Like the Philippines...

I heard that Hawaii sent some of the homeless there back to the mainland USA at the start of the pandemic. Why wouldn't a homeless like Hawaii, right? It's nice and warm there and they just lay by the beach. Sheesh.

I heard Hawaii wants everyone from the continental USA to go home.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Like the Philippines...

I heard Hawaii wants everyone from the continental USA to go home.

Possibly.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Like the Philippines...

Hawaii only has 613 cases of the coronavirus. 516 have recovered and 16 have died from it.

Blazor

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"I can understand third world countries having poor solutions to their homeless but you'd think that the more developed countries would have a working mechanism to deal with their homeless populations. It's very disappointing.

We have several homeless shelters here in my town. A lot still choose to remain homeless, because going to a shelter requires sobriety, and a lot of those that dont go to a shelter are usually on alcohol or something else.

I hated the homeless situation I saw in Seattle. I dont know if they have shelters, but I know they have been assholes when it comes to allowing them to sleep/camp somewhere. Like putting spikes on the ground under bridges and such. Although, I heard they were working on a grounds area, for a tent city.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.