Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:06:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

A

Welcome asal

Started by Anonymous, October 11, 2013, 09:01:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

asal

Hi Fashionista;  Thank you for welcoming me.  Some of those things are true about me, I am a dirty girl :) and I'm also very nice.  I don't really like to have attention - but I should say thank you for you welcoming me.  That was very sweet.  I just dropped by to check out this side of things.  Annie's right that Mr. Gambino is a big teddy bear - the internet is a playground - I don't want to say if I know him or where I live or anything like that.  I think it's really funny what Odinson said - he's not wrong :)

Anonymous

Everyone could tell Gambino was trolling. I saw him drop the act here once, but then he quickly put it back on. I don't doubt that he is a different person in real life.

Welcome asal

Odinson

Quote from: "asal"Hi Fashionista;  Thank you for welcoming me.  Some of those things are true about me, I am a dirty girl :) and I'm also very nice.  I don't really like to have attention - but I should say thank you for you welcoming me.  That was very sweet.  I just dropped by to check out this side of things.  Annie's right that Mr. Gambino is a big teddy bear - the internet is a playground - I don't want to say if I know him or where I live or anything like that.  I think it's really funny what Odinson said - he's not wrong :)

Shame on you. ;)

Romero

Welcome, asal! Nice to see you here!

Obvious Li

Quote from: "seoulbro"Everyone could tell Gambino was trolling. I saw him drop the act here once, but then he quickly put it back on. I don't doubt that he is a different person in real life.

Welcome asal

if you think that don't give up your day job and go into the psychoanalysis business anytime soon...the only act that fuckwad ever dropped was he tried to be nice once when he was banned......but that lasted a nanosecond until his next post when he reverted to type..in any case he is old old gone and forgotten news

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "seoulbro"Everyone could tell Gambino was trolling. I saw him drop the act here once, but then he quickly put it back on. I don't doubt that he is a different person in real life.

Welcome asal

if you think that don't give up your day job and go into the psychoanalysis business anytime soon...the only act that fuckwad ever dropped was he tried to be nice once when he was banned......but that lasted a nanosecond until his next post when he reverted to type..in any case he is old old gone and forgotten news

He doesn't post anywhere anymore. Maybe he is finally getting a root after all these years? Prolly the first time in two decades. That just leaves Oxcar and JOE who can't get laid.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"

Welcome asal

He doesn't post anywhere anymore. Maybe he is finally getting a root after all these years? Prolly the first time in two decades. That just leaves Oxcar and JOE who can't get laid.

Gordy posted recently. I think he is just using another handle.

CĀ“mon, the little pecker has been posting shit for 5years... I do not believe he just suddenly stops.

Renee

Hi asal, nice to see you here. How's Gordy doing? Tell that prick Renee says "get fucked". :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Hi asal, nice to see you here. How's Gordy doing? Tell that prick Renee says "get fucked". :lol:

He hasn't been laid in so long, I doubt he knows how. :lol: